LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Jalen Reagor TCU WR

Originally posted by NYniner85:

God damn, I'm a sucker for extreme twitch/suddenness. And Raegor's got it.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

God damn, I'm a sucker for extreme twitch/suddenness. And Raegor's got it.

He's gonna crush the combine. Sucks lol
With Deebo, Hurd, and Trent Taylor on the roster going forward I feel like we need a dude who will take the top off a defense. Someone young who can be what shanny wanted Goodwin to be. Not a dig at jalen at all Just pointing out we already have this skill set in Deebo.
[ Edited by 49ERnation on Feb 11, 2020 at 6:06 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
With Deebo, Hurd, and Trent Taylor on the roster going forward I feel like we need a dude who will take the top off a defense. Someone young who can be what shanny wanted Goodwin to be. Not a dig at jalen at all Just pointing out we already have this skill set in Deebo.

reagor can absolutely take the top off of a defense
Wish we had more picks on day 2 but hard to be disappointed with why we are where we are...although definitely wish we were picking one pick lower in the first
He's my draft crush. Trade back with our first pick and grab him. A speedster for Kyle to play with and a threat in the return game.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by strickac:
He's my draft crush. Trade back with our first pick and grab him. A speedster for Kyle to play with and a threat in the return game.

I think this kid will go between 15 and 25. His speed and separation make him too good to pass up.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I think this kid will go between 15 and 25. His speed and separation make him too good to pass up.

Ruggs being a better version of him may drop him a little further than that, but definitely could go before we pick, trade or not.

Combine will inflate his current stock for sure.
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Ruggs being a better version of him may drop him a little further than that, but definitely could go before we pick, trade or not.

Combine will inflate his current stock for sure.

Ruggs, Reagor, and Hamler can't ALL go in the first round... right? *prays one falls to us if we trade back*
I see Reagor being 5th or 6th WR off the board

The only thing that I would be concerned with is the conference he plays in. QBs and WRs have big stats because they play no defense. Even the best team in the Big12 sucks on D. Remember Crabtree who was the top receiver in the country. We drafted another guy who I think played at Oklahoma who never did anything. Rashaun Woods? I am always skeptical of the numbers they but up in the Big12.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
The only thing that I would be concerned with is the conference he plays in. QBs and WRs have big stats because they play no defense. Even the best team in the Big12 sucks on D. Remember Crabtree who was the top receiver in the country. We drafted another guy who I think played at Oklahoma who never did anything. Rashaun Woods? I am always skeptical of the numbers they but up in the Big12.

Well, that's why you don't look at numbers. Watch the tape and focus on things that translate like physical traits and skill.
Originally posted by 49ERnation:

Huh? Reagor is one of the most explosive WRs in the draft. Dude is gonna run low 4.3s
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

So don't draft CeeDee Lamb? Cross Mims off the list as well Crabtree wasn't a bad WR he had jack s**t in SF for yrs. WR is a dependent position (need a good QB/play-caller).

Jalen didn't have crazy stats either, his QB was junk. Like Hero said focus on traits.
Id take this guy with a second if we had one, hopefully we trade back. but we really only threw deep a handful of times all season, i wonder if the draft capital is better used on IOL or Safety.
Share 49ersWebzone