LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Tyler Johnson WR Minnesota

Kid is a beast, wonder if he'd be available in the early 2nd after a trade down..
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Kid is a beast, wonder if he'd be available in the early 2nd after a trade down..

Might even be available later than that. Like I said in the Duvernay thread, this a plain silly draft class when it comes to WR talent.
Originally posted by jersey49er:

This is an epic WR draft class...I wouldn't be shocked if he's a day 3 pick. There's just too many good WRs
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Might even be available later than that. Like I said in the Duvernay thread, this a plain silly draft class when it comes to WR talent.

This
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
He´s not going to be there on day three.
At the worst he´s a second rounder.
He ´s a beast.
But are we open to the idea to take another WR with early picks?
IMHO, that wouldn´t be the worst idea with this sensational class but our fanbase is weird sometimes.
Dude is a player. 12 catches for 204 yards and 2 TDs against Auburn?
With the depth of this draft class I hope he drops to the 3rd.
His teammate is a beast and one to watch. Bateman will probably be a 1st rounder in 2021.
[ Edited by Rice-a-Ronnie on Jan 2, 2020 at 4:06 AM ]
Originally posted by pdc20:
He ´s a beast.
IMHO, that wouldn´t be the worst idea with this sensational class but our fanbase is weird sometimes.

How many receivers do you have in round 2 if he's at worst a 2nd rounder?
Originally posted by pdc20:
He ´s a beast.

I wouldn't be shocked if he's a 3rd rd pick...I don't see him going in the second rd at all though.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Bump. Possible day 3 WR that I would be excited to have on the Niners. Dude deserves more hype

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Andra:
Bump. Possible day 3 WR that I would be excited to have on the Niners. Dude deserves more hype

If we do go Jeudy or Ruggs. I'm hoping for a Tyler Johnson or Quartney Davis later.
Share 49ersWebzone