LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk | ASU WR | 6-0, 203, 4.45

I think I'm all in on this guy. He's everything we lack in explosiveness and can return punts.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I think I'm all in on this guy. He's everything we lack in explosiveness and can return punts.

He's the YAC god. Doesn't matter what he times today in the 40. He's elite fast in real games. Regularly running away from DBs.

This kid has really grown on me over the last days that I've spent watching the tape. I feel really good about his transition to the NFL.

Someone on the NFL Network compared him to Robert Woods. That's a damn good comp.
Originally posted by Heroism:

This kid has really grown on me over the last days that I've spent watching the tape. I feel really good about his transition to the NFL.

Someone on the NFL Network compared him to Robert Woods. That's a damn good comp.

As long as it's not Rashaun Woods.

Originally posted by genus49:

As long as it's not Rashaun Woods.

Lol was about to post the same thing.
official: 40" vert

very nice, very nice.

hope he slips to the 2nd and they can trade back and still nab him. I hear folks here saying he's redundant with d
Deebo, but he seems to be much better at taking the top off of the defense from what I've seen
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
hope he slips to the 2nd and they can trade back and still nab him. I hear folks here saying he's redundant with d
Deebo, but he seems to be much better at taking the top off of the defense from what I've seen

I think you're right.

To be fair, Deebo played flanker, which doesn't get as many opportunities to stretch the field as the split end in Kyle's offense. But given the chance, Deebo can scoot.
[ Edited by Heroism on Feb 27, 2020 at 3:00 PM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

I'd be surprised if he makes it out of the top 20. It's just Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs and Aiyuk.
[ Edited by okdkid on Feb 27, 2020 at 3:01 PM ]

I think you're right.

To be fair, Deebo played flanker, which doesn't get as many opportunities to stretch the field as the split end in Kyle's offense. But given the chance, Deebo can scoot.

Yeah very true
Originally posted by okdkid:

I'd be surprised if he makes it out of the top 20. It's just Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs and Aiyuk.

Originally posted by okdkid:

We shall see. It looks like it's lamb, Jeudy and Ruggs then the guys like Aiyuk, Shenault, Jefferson, Reagor etc all lumped together after that. Should be interesting to see how it all shakes out.
We shall see. It looks like it's lamb, Jeudy and Ruggs then the guys like Aiyuk, Shenault, Jefferson, Reagor etc all lumped together after that. Should be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

I'd be shocked if he goes top 20. Great player, would be happy if SF gets him. Not sure he's top 20 talent.

FWIW You forgot about Higgins
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Feb 27, 2020 at 3:14 PM ]
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Feb 27, 2020 at 3:21 PM ]
Yikes, Aiyuk didn't have his best attempt there.
Share 49ersWebzone