Oh my. Game speed.

That play was awesome, he faked a hook route at 1st down line and DB bit
Me like
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
I don't know if he makes it to us.

Originally posted by okdkid:
I don't know if he makes it to us.

How many WRs you think go in the 1st? I don't see him as a 1st RD guy unless you think like 6 or 7 WRs go in the 1st.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
How many WRs you think go in the 1st? I don't see him as a 1st RD guy unless you think like 6 or 7 WRs go in the 1st.

5-6. Class is stacked. He's def a 1st round guy. He'll be graded as highly as anybody else outside of the top 1-2 WRs. Doing it this year with a true freshman QB. And in our case, he's tailor made for Shanahan.
5-6. Class is stacked. He's def a 1st round guy. He'll be graded as highly as anybody else outside of the top 1-2 WRs. Doing it this year with a true freshman QB. And in our case, he's tailor made for Shanahan.

Boy that's a ton of WRs to be drafted in the 1st rd. I'm seeing him more of a top 50-60 pick at this point. I like him a lot just don't see top 32.

Of course it's super early.

7. Brandon Aiyuk, Arizona State
4 OF 10

Pro Comparison: Sammy Watkins

Round Projection: Round 1-2

Team Fits: Giants, 49ers, Saints

No wide receiver has improved his stock more this season on my board than Brandon Aiyuk. After taking a back seat to N'Keal Harry in the ASU passing attack last year, Aiyuk has exploded onto the scene now that he's the primary target.

Aiyuk is nothing like Harry as a player. Instead he's a silky-smooth operator with exceptional after-the-catch moves. Many might not remember just how dominant Sammy Watkins was at Clemson, but he was impressive enough to be the No. 4 pick in 2014. That proved to be a reach, but Aiyuk gives off similar vibes as a weapon.

Imagine a guy like that in a Kyle Shanahan or Sean Payton offense as the No. 2 option? It's unfair. He'd also be a great fit with the New York Giants, where Daniel Jones needs more targets given Sterling Shepard's uncertain future after multiple concussions.

Put Aiyuk in a position to run after the catch and enjoy the touchdowns.

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Aiyuk on national display tonight on ESPN.

Perfect Shanahan WR. And we are perfectly positioned to get him.
Aiyuk on national display tonight on ESPN.

Perfect Shanahan WR. And we are perfectly positioned to get him.

Good news I do like him and think he'll be there at 32.

Too bad Rashod Bateman isn't eligible this year.
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Nov 30, 2019 at 4:33 PM ]
They compare him to Sammy Watkins, I see some Deebo in him honestly

• okdkid
  • Veteran
I feel like he's got a lot of traits Kyle likes in a WR
Yup. Hes a WR Kyle would like. Blocking, route running, and not scared of taking hits is what he will look for. He will need to show that he can develop into atleast a 2 if he were to be drafted by the 49ers.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Aiyuk at #37 on Matt Miller's new mock.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2865274-matt-millers-third-quarter-3-round-2020-nfl-mock-draft?share=twitter#slide34
Aiyuk at #37 on Matt Miller's new mock.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2865274-matt-millers-third-quarter-3-round-2020-nfl-mock-draft?share=twitter#slide34

Perfect for a little trade down
Share 49ersWebzone