LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 332 users in the forums

Justin Jefferson WR LSU

I couldn't find a thread for this guy. He's putting up some big numbers, but how come he's not getting the same hype as the Jerry Jeudys, Tee Higgins, Henry Ruggs, CeeDee Lambs? What's the scouting report on him?
[ Edited by DarkShinobiX on Oct 13, 2019 at 6:52 PM ]
Like watching him & the other WR Chase out there. They both looked really good against Florida
It appears that with 5-7 elite WRs, one could fall to the Niners, at least close enough to move up from #32 to say #28. It may be that a WR will have the most value of those on the board at the Niners' pick.
DJ said Jefferson would look pretty good in this offense. Smooth route runner with size. I do think this team needs some real speed at WR though. Something he lack in.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
DJ said Jefferson would look pretty good in this offense. Smooth route runner with size. I do think this team needs some real speed at WR though. Something he lack in.

Yeah and I honestly think he falls into the 2nd round, another one along with Reagor I would love to grab in a trade back, for Jefferson I think if he runs faster then expected with his route running skills it'll put him in the 1st but if he runs slower then he drops to the 2nd, my comparison to him is Tyler Boyd, just very smooth and quiet in his routes, barely drops a ball thrown his way and good size
Big catch radius
I like this dude
4.44 40, at 202lb, hes gonna move up.
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Feb 27, 2020 at 4:49 PM ]
Originally posted by Rathof44:

Yup, Eagles all day

Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by Rathof44:

Yup, Eagles all day

Think Ruggs is gonna be their first choice.
Don't think he'll make it to us. This is such a solid WR class and he could be in the discussion for the top WR most years. He's look really nice in Kyle's offense
Originally posted by strickac:
Don't think he'll make it to us. This is such a solid WR class and he could be in the discussion for the top WR most years. He's look really nice in Kyle's offense

Bunch of guys would. Only question is whether we think moving back will give us as much impact as I'm sure we'll definitely be trying to recoup some picks or if we think we're in ok shape after hopefully bringing back some of our key free agents and go for a guy we think is too good to pass up at 31.
eagles, bills, saints, GB, zona, jets, raiders, broncos and pats can use a wr
Share 49ersWebzone