There are 201 users in the forums

Jerry Jeudy, WR Alabama

Matt Miller has SF taking him now
Originally posted by NYniner85:

He's always had a hard on for Jeudy.

I'd be ok with that but I haven't even looked closely at Jeudy knowing we have no chance at him. I've seen a few people point to him being hesitant for contact. After Dante that's certainly concerning but we're also seen guys like Torry Holt/Marvin Harrison have HOF careers averse to contact.
Originally posted by genus49:

I'd be ok with that but I haven't even looked closely at Jeudy knowing we have no chance at him. I've seen a few people point to him being hesitant for contact. After Dante that's certainly concerning but we're also seen guys like Torry Holt/Marvin Harrison have HOF careers averse to contact.

He's not hesitant to contact, if anything I always cringe when he tries to extend plays when there is no real room to run and he takes an unnecessary hard hit. He believes in his YAC ability though and it's not all juking because he also lowers the shoulder and runs through contact when needed.

Now when it comes to catching the ball, at times he makes business decisions during dangerous traffic catches, but tons of pro wideouts do this, and as an amateur he isn't being paid yet and needs to take care of himself.

He is nothing like Pettis, who started developing that scary attitude during his 2nd year.
https://mobile.twitter.com/dpbrugler/status/1103744454970748928

I'm in 98%

Dude can flat out go.
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Mar 16, 2020 at 9:10 PM ]
Originally posted by Rathof44:
https://mobile.twitter.com/dpbrugler/status/1103744454970748928

I'm in 98%

Dude can flat out go.

He's a future star, but that's not a difficult projection because elite route runners usually pan out.

I was in love with Calvin Ridley, who is already looking like a problem for this league, and I think Jeudy has a chance to be even better because he's more explosive.
[ Edited by Nastastical on Mar 16, 2020 at 9:31 PM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Kind of half expecting Kingsbury to draft him.

Hopkins
Jeudy
Kirk
Fitzgerald
Drake

Come at me
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
But they should draft OL or defense; ARZ
Originally posted by FL9er:

Hopkins
Jeudy
Kirk
Fitzgerald
Drake

They could, they'll have to score 50 every game....which they could.

Come at me

They could, they'll have to score 50 every game....which they could. Can only hide that midget QB for so long and they have one player on defense. Guess those Isabella and Butler picks are just a waste.
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Mar 16, 2020 at 9:54 PM ]
Oakland is taking him.

• All22
  • Veteran

Hopkins
Jeudy
Kirk
Fitzgerald
Drake

Come at me

They'll probably take CeeDee Lamb, for obvious reasons.
Originally posted by Scottie15:
Oakland is taking him.

Guess the good thing is that one of those three guys HAS to be there
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by Scottie15:
Oakland is taking him.

Guess the good thing is that one of those three guys HAS to be there

This, if we want him we have to move up. I would have even though AZ, but now they filled the need. He is my fav WR
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by random49er:
I can (virtually) assure you we didn't get let Buckner go to gamble on a highly-touted WR...of all positions.

I think it had to do with more than just trading Buckner. Like unable to agree on a extension and clearing cap space. 9ers defense has more than enough players to compete in the playoffs. What they don't have is speed on offense.

This. KC also showed you don't need studs at every position on Dline to win. We need to add more explosion to the offense. Our defense isn't suddenly going to become terrible with the loss of Buckner.
Originally posted by All22:

Hopkins
Jeudy
Kirk
Fitzgerald
Drake

Come at me

They'll probably take CeeDee Lamb, for obvious reasons.

It would be an insanely stupid move but you never know...

5 WR sets with that OL and defense will go a long way.
Share 49ersWebzone