LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

Chase Young, EDGE, Ohio State

Assuming bengals take a qb, no way giants pass on him.
I was prying for a Giants win on Monday.

I hate them and the thought of them landing such a potential forse.

From what I've read their HC is destined to be on the train out of town at season's end.

So maybe they'll trade down to get more picks.

I know, Wishful Thinking.
Says the plan is to return for another year. Really doubt it but if he does you gotta question his decision making.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Says the plan is to return for another year. Really doubt it but if he does you gotta question his decision making.

He don't want to play for the Giants
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Oh my god I would LOVE IT if he stayed and NY got f**ked hahahahahaha.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
He'll declare.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

We all know plans can change...but the Giants could find themselves in the driver's seat for a trade back if Tua's health checks out and Chase does stay.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I'm probably in the minority here, but I'd rather have Sam Darnold and LeVeon than Saquon and Daniel Jones.
Originally posted by evil:

We all know plans can change...but the Giants could find themselves in the driver's seat for a trade back if Tua's health checks out and Chase does stay.

They ALL say that. Then they sit down with an agent, lawyer, accountant and investment adviser. And they show him how much money he will make and what his net worth will look like as the years progress. Yeah plans change. LOL. Honestly if you had a nickle for every guy who says he would like to stay, plans to stay, likes College over the years you would be a multi millionaire by now.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Dec 14, 2019 at 5:16 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

They ALL say that. Then the sit down with an agent, lawyer, accountant and investment adviser. And they show him how much money he will make and what his net worth will look like as the years progress. Yeah plans change. LOL. Honestly if you had a nickle for every guy who says he would like to stay, plans to stay, likes College over the years you would be a multi millionaire by now.

Agreed

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

They ALL say that. Then they sit down with an agent, lawyer, accountant and investment adviser. And they show him how much money he will make and what his net worth will look like as the years progress. Yeah plans change. LOL. Honestly if you had a nickle for every guy who says he would like to stay, plans to stay, likes College over the years you would be a multi millionaire by now.

No doubt, but there are always a few who do stay.
He's really close to Nick Bosa. He wants to be a Niner

He would have to walk in the room and defecate on the shoes of each GM for that to happen.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

He would have to walk in the room and defecate on the shoes of each GM for that to happen.

So you're saying there's a chance.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Most teams would still draft him
Share 49ersWebzone