LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 448 users in the forums

2019 NFL ENTRY DRAFT (NO spoilers)

First UDFA.

TE Tyree Mayfield, Wyoming

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/125204-49ers-2019-undrafted-free-agent-tracker/
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I am flipping a coin between Jordan Brown, CB, South Dakota St, and Clemson OT Mitch Hyatt.

One way or the other, Gruden will take Hyatt to match the rest of the set.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Oilcan:
We took 2 WR's last year that didn't stop us from taking 2 more so I don't understand the logic.

Garcon retired and Goodwin has been less than reliable.

And Taylor's back injury looks to be career-ending. And Bourne still has not learned to run routes properly.
Originally posted by CV49er:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Vikings took a long snapper lol

At the end of the 7th round There's really nothing "lol" about it. You need a LS, and this pick guarantees you that you will get your LS and not lose him in the UDFA process.

Lol
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Oddest draft I have ever seen for us.

I've walked away thinking we killed a draft and 3 years later it sucked. Take the 2013 draft for example/Reid,Carradine,McDonald,Patton and Lattimore group. I've walked away thinking a draft was meh to bad and it turned out well. Who knows with this thing. Only time will tell.

I like picks 1-3.
I'm just going to believe that Kyle has an unconventional offense which results in unconventional drafts.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
We still need a dude with wheels to back up Goodwin in case he goes down. Any on this list?

Emanuel Hall. Doesn't have Goodwin level speed but plenty to threaten defenses vertically.
Hall is the perfect example about how teams see things differently than arm chair GMs like me.
I like Hall a lot and he was someone I wanted in the fourth round even the third round.
And he wasn´t drafted at all.
Can't wait to see MD's grade on our draft this year.

Over/Under on MD getting warned reacting to homer fans disappointed about his grade on our draft:

20% warning
[ Edited by Joecool on Apr 28, 2019 at 5:19 PM ]
Originally posted by pdc20:
Originally posted by NCommand:
We still need a dude with wheels to back up Goodwin in case he goes down. Any on this list?

Emanuel Hall. Doesn't have Goodwin level speed but plenty to threaten defenses vertically.
Hall is the perfect example about how teams see things differently than arm chair GMs like me.
I like Hall a lot and he was someone I wanted in the fourth round even the third round.
And he wasn´t drafted at all.

Injury IIRC...degenerative knee???
Look up comedian Frank Caliendo who does impressions. He does Gruden and is friends with the Cardinal GM Kliem. He kept prank calling him Thurs as Gruden. He got him to agreed to a few trades. He figured it out when he called Mayock. Epic. I'll add link later.

Originally posted by jobiwon:
Look up comedian Frank Caliendo who does impressions. He does Gruden and is friends with the Cardinal GM Kliem. He kept prank calling him Thurs as Gruden. He got him to agreed to a few trades. He figured it out when he called Mayock. Epic. I'll add link later.

Todd! Todd! Todd!
Share 49ersWebzone