LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

2019 NFL ENTRY DRAFT (NO spoilers)

• thl408

Do Not Post Spoilers. Do Not Post Spoilers. Do Not Post Spoilers. Do Not Post Spoilers. Do Not Post Spoilers.
Please consider fellow forum members that are following along "live" on TV and allow the selection to be revealed by NFLN/ESPN before posting a reaction.

Social media moves faster than TV. If you're following the draft using social media and aren't sure when to start discussing the latest selection, err on the side of caution - wait for the reaction of the messageboard.

Posting spoilers will result in an account ban. There is a second draft thread that allows spoilers.

Picks entering Day 1:

Draft Pick Value Calculator
NFL Live Draft Tracker
ESPN Live Draft Tracker
CBS Live Draft Tracker

1. Murray
2. Bosa

As crazy as the rumors have been, I think the obvious guys go 1-2.
Release the hounds! Amped up for this one.

One minor detail. I wish the NFL draft would bring back the order in announcing the pick as position, school, player name. A bit more drama even if for a second.

That said, give us Bosa.
Let's go Niners!!!
LOL at singing the national anthem before the friggin' draft.
Final prediction:

Niners grab QW at 2
  • thl408
The amount of people lined up on the street in Nashville to watch this is pretty impressive.
Let's do this....ready for action. I will post my best players along the way, and the ones I would select if I were the GM. The first one is easy: Bosa, then Williams.

• thl408
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Let's do this....ready for action. I will post my best players along the way, and the ones I would select if I were the GM. The first one is easy: Bosa, then Williams.

MadDog do the Ghost Draft thing (another thread in this forum). It's a cool idea and I think you probably do that anyway. But it'd be cool to read your picks in there. During and after the draft. Putting it here, it might get quickly lost.

I meant Shadow Draft:
https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/192395-2019-nfl-draft-your-shadow-49er-class/
[ Edited by thl408 on Apr 25, 2019 at 4:55 PM ]

Let's do this thing!!!
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Here we go
Changing my pick. Niners are going to shock the world and pick Kyle Murray...
  • thl408
Come on ARI, take that 5'9 when in high heels QB.
Share 49ersWebzone