Top prospects in 2020

Who are the guys in 2020 that we could target if we pass on OL, FS, or WR in this draft?

So far I only know about Delpit, Judy, and Ross from Clemson.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Who are the guys in 2020 that we could target if we pass on OL, FS, or WR in this draft?

So far I only know about Delpit, Judy, and Ross from Clemson.

I thought Ross was a true Freshman?

The Guard from Auburn, Harrell played well against Quinnen.

I like the Ohio St pass rusher who took over from Bosa, Chase Young.

LT from Washington, Trey Adams
Tua Tomakawabunga
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Who are the guys in 2020 that we could target if we pass on OL, FS, or WR in this draft?

So far I only know about Delpit, Judy, and Ross from Clemson.

I thought Ross was a true Freshman?

The Guard from Auburn, Harrell played well against Quinnen.

I like the Ohio St pass rusher who took over from Bosa, Chase Young.

LT from Washington, Trey Adams

Oh... People talking about him like we could draft him next year I didn't check. lol
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Tua Tomakawabunga

Lol, want on name alone
Originally posted by KamLeon:
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Tua Tomakawabunga

Lol, want on name alone

Grant Delpit S LSU if not addressed this year
[ Edited by jersey49er on Apr 23, 2019 at 11:07 AM ]
CD Lamb from Oklahoma will be a junior and is a stud
Delpit

Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
CD Lamb from Oklahoma will be a junior and is a stud

Yea Lamb is a baller

That tackle from Georgia f**ked up pretty much every edge I watched this year. Andrew Thomas
I think CB will be addressed, some good prospects, Chase Lucas ASU, CJ Henderson UF, Bryce Hall UV, Levonta Taylor FSU, Trevon Diggs Bama..
  • thl408
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17,488
Any of these guys worth tanking 2019 for?
Originally posted by jersey49er:
I think CB will be addressed, some good prospects, Chase Lucas ASU, CJ Henderson UF, Bryce Hall UV, Levonta Taylor FSU, Trevon Diggs Bama..

Down year this year but I'm a fan. Has the click and close trait I absolutely love in a CB.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
I think CB will be addressed, some good prospects, Chase Lucas ASU, CJ Henderson UF, Bryce Hall UV, Levonta Taylor FSU, Trevon Diggs Bama..

Down year this year but I'm a fan. Has the click and close trait I absolutely love in a CB.

I agree, his height might be the reason he won't be a niner tho, which I disagree with..
Share 49erswebzone