LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 362 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Wholeheartedly agree, that's why I said initially. Deebo is just a badass all around, you know Shanny having a wet dream about him in his offense right now

no doubt. There's some really good WRs in this class...no top 5 studs but some good talent.
Definitely interesting but because of his unique build he seems really hard to project.

Mostly it feels like I'm watch DJ Moore or Christian Kirk. Other times I feel like I'm watching Rashad Penny. But sometimes I worry I'm watching Bruce Ellington.
Originally posted by Heroism:

yassss
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Wholeheartedly agree, that's why I said initially. Deebo is just a badass all around, you know Shanny having a wet dream about him in his offense right now

no doubt. There's some really good WRs in this class...no top 5 studs but some good talent.

I beg to differ
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Definitely interesting but because of his unique build he seems really hard to project.

Mostly it feels like I'm watch DJ Moore or Christian Kirk. Other times I feel like I'm watching Rashad Penny. But sometimes I worry I'm watching Bruce Ellington.

He seems more of a Doug Baldwin/Boldin type of player even though Boldin is a little taller. Baldwin is a scrapper and his strength is extremely under rated.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
He seems more of a Doug Baldwin/Boldin type of player even though Boldin is a little taller. Baldwin is a scrapper and his strength is extremely under rated.

I think funky nailed the comparison. DJ moore and Kirk seems like perfect comparisons to me
https://mobile.twitter.com/MaioccoNBCS/status/1088552528881553409?p=v

"South WR Deebo Samuel (South Carolina) showing some moves in one-on-one red zone."
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by Joecool:

I think funky nailed the comparison. DJ moore and Kirk seems like perfect comparisons to me

Closer to DJ Moore. Or a Bruce Ellington on roids lol

We put a premium on the ability to separate.

Originally posted by Heroism:

My money would be on Deebo for a gold chain match against Talib. This needs to happen, Lynch make this happen
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Is looking great at SB

They asked him today about his nickname …
his reply, to paraphrase: "I got it because, like Debo, my uncle said I was always taking stuff from people".

The number of catches and YAC he'd Gangster from the NFCW and beyond
I've been drooling over the thought of him in Shanny's system, these past three practice sessions.
His separation off the LOS is on a whole different level.
This is the WR I wanted going into the college season this year. Was dissapointed by injuries and production, but he can play the X or Z.

Bit dissapointed by his height, ultimately, who cares. My comp for him going into the season was Juju, but not sure Im keeping that one
Share 49ersWebzone