LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 335 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
I'm just thinking that if Bosa is there at #2 and the Niners take him, do they then go WR and take Deebo with their 2nd Rd. pick or do they go FS and get one of the top players in the draft at that position? I've been leaning towards them getting a FS in the 2nd since they really need a playmaker back there, an impact player. I know a quality WR is a big need for this team, too.

I doubt Shanny lets Lynch go back to back D especially with the glaring need at WR.
Originally posted by John_Candy:
Any chance Deebo lasts until the Niners' 3rd Rd. pick? Or, if they really want him, do they need to take him in the 2nd?

I doubt it. I'm more worried that Kyle will panic and trade up for him.

I'm just thinking that if Bosa is there at #2 and the Niners take him, do they then go WR and take Deebo with their 2nd Rd. pick or do they go FS and get one of the top players in the draft at that position? I've been leaning towards them getting a FS in the 2nd since they really need a playmaker back there, an impact player. I know a quality WR is a big need for this team, too.

This is one reason that the team could very much hope to trade out of that #2 pick. With Dee Ford now, drafting one of the good edge prospects + top FS + top WR vs standing at 2 & 36 might be really float their boat.
And yeah, I think Deebo would be great on the Niners.
I think, for better or worse, and whether we agree or not, that shanny and Lynch are at least content with the pieces we have at FS. I'd expect CB or WR to be the move at 36. I also expectall of the top CBs to likely be gone, so unless someone specialat a different position drops, like a Bradbury, them Deebo is the pick.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
I think, for better or worse, and whether we agree or not, that shanny and Lynch are at least content with the pieces we have at FS. I'd expect CB or WR to be the move at 36. I also expectall of the top CBs to likely be gone, so unless someone specialat a different position drops, like a Bradbury, them Deebo is the pick.

i think they'll want a T in this draft as well. Could be in play for 36
Originally posted by Murphys1:
Deebo, AJ Brown, Kelvin Harmon, Harry, Isabella, and Hakeem Butler are all available at 36...we took Bosa in the first...who do you take at 36?

For me it's...

Harmon > Deebo > Brown and I'm not spending our 36th pick on Harry, Andy, or Butler.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Deebo, AJ Brown, Kelvin Harmon, Harry, Isabella, and Hakeem Butler are all available at 36...we took Bosa in the first...who do you take at 36?

For me it's...

Harmon > Deebo > Brown and I'm not spending our 36th pick on Harry, Andy, or Butler.

No Parris Campbell?
Forgot him at the time...so does that mean you'd take him over the others?
Forgot him at the time...so does that mean you'd take him over the others?

Only over Harmon, but that's because Kyle Shanahan likes explosive route runners who can create separation, so he most likely loves recievers like Samuel, Campbell, Isabella, and Brown.
Originally posted by Nastastical:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

For me it's...

No Parris Campbell?

Not sure about the route-running...also I was going off the list he provided
HE has the coolest name in the draft.

Originally posted by pdizo916:

The best part is that he plays like a Deebo.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I think Deebo Samuel goes to GB with the 30th pick. But if he does fall gonna be hard to pass him up, would love to see Lynch take another Huskie in the 2nd round in Taylor Rapp.
Originally posted by Heroism:

So.... Deebo Samuel in the 2nd and then Lil'Jordan Humphrey in the 6th?

Maybe Darnell Savage in the 3rd?

You know drafting by name coolness doesn't seem as crazy once you start actually mocking....
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by Heroism:

So.... Deebo Samuel in the 2nd and then Lil'Jordan Humphrey in the 6th?

Maybe Darnell Savage in the 3rd?

You know drafting by name coolness doesn't seem as crazy once you start actually mocking....

Quinnen is a pretty cool name, just saying!
Dude just makes plays

Share 49ersWebzone