There are 179 users in the forums

Terrill Hanks, LB, New Mexico State

Hanks caught my eye today. Definitely going to keep tabs on this week. He fits the 49ers' LB profile.

Dude was thumping out there today in spite of the light contact rule lol. I know they're playing simplified football out there, but I love a LB that sees it and goes with no hesitation.

[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 22, 2019 at 9:33 PM ]
End zone angle of the play above. Going back to my old LB keys here: One 'back=one gap, see it=GO!! Great play.

[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 22, 2019 at 9:19 PM ]
Nice lil pop there. Looks quick
Originally posted by Heroism:
End zone angle of the play above. Going back to my old LB keys here: One 'back=one gap, see it=GO!! Great play.

You have my attention young man, stupid work made me miss practice, should catch the last one
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

You have my attention young man, stupid work made me miss practice, should catch the last one

DVR? Seriously, this dude caught my attention too and he was hard to miss out there. Loved him and Long today
He came in really high on that tackle. Is that a tendency of his?
TDN were fans of him as well
Had a real nice play shooting a gap in 7 on 7 looked like a blur, also overran one but might have just been flying to his gap.
👀

Terrill Hanks, LB, New Mexico State: His speed has jumped out in both of his practices this week. I see some similarities to Colts All-Pro rookie Darius Leonard in terms of production and body type. Leonard's rise began at the Senior Bowl last year, and Hanks is picking up where Leonard left off here in Mobile. -- Daniel Jeremiah

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001012985/article/senior-bowl-notebook-day-2-shades-of-darius-leonard-in-lb?campaign=Twitter_atn
👀

Terrill Hanks, LB, New Mexico State: His speed has jumped out in both of his practices this week. I see some similarities to Colts All-Pro rookie Darius Leonard in terms of production and body type. Leonard's rise began at the Senior Bowl last year, and Hanks is picking up where Leonard left off here in Mobile. -- Daniel Jeremiah

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001012985/article/senior-bowl-notebook-day-2-shades-of-darius-leonard-in-lb?campaign=Twitter_atn

I liked most of what I saw on tape from Hanks earlier in the year but he is not without some flaws. Still, seems like a probable day two prospect at the end of the day.
I'm liking this kid

Originally posted by NYniner85:
I'm liking this kid

Hell yeah, me too. It's great that he's with the 49ers' coaches the entire week.
Where does he project in our scheme? Based on what little I've seen (pretty much only what's in this thread, plus a bit on NFLN), I'd guess Will but it looks like he did some rushing in college. Maybe Sam?
[ Edited by Overkill on Jan 24, 2019 at 3:19 PM ]
Originally posted by Overkill:
Where does he project in our scheme? Based on what little I've seen (pretty much only what's in this thread, plus a bit on NFLN), I'd guess Will but it looks like he did some rushing in college. Maybe Sam?

Will LB.
Share 49ersWebzone