LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

Charles Omenihu, EDGE, Texas

Watched him a few weeks ago, and I like what I saw. Plays everywhere but spends a lot of time at edge. Explosive and physical athlete with violent, powerful hands. I, however, didn't realize he was freak.

[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 22, 2019 at 3:34 PM ]
Sign me up. I used to whip peoples ass with Dhalsim on Street Fighter II
Those arms....

Baalke is in love, for sure.
Saleh's pants must be jizzed right now after seeing this dude weigh in. I know mine are. That length coupled with those violent hands. We've got something here, boys.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 22, 2019 at 10:26 AM ]
Can't help but be a little skeptical that a player with those physical gifts was virtually invisible until his Senior Year, but DAMN those measurables will get you drafted high.
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
Can't help but be a little skeptical that a player with those physical gifts was virtually invisible until his Senior Year, but DAMN those measurables will get you drafted high.

He wasn't invisible....think he had like 10 sacks and he has been talked about in him in places like draft network/B/R
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jan 22, 2019 at 11:41 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Is there a way to play SF2 head to head online? I'll f**k you up with my Zangief son.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Those arms....

Baalke is in love, for sure.

6'5" but longer arms than Trent Brown. Dude gonna be sacking QB's from like 3 feet away.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Is there a way to play SF2 head to head online? I'll f**k you up with my Zangief son.

Haha yeah. Everybody knew Ryu, Ken, and Guile were the go to guys but my friends and I mastered all the scrubs. Sega Genesis six button controllers! Would like to see Dhalsim at CB tho.

Never even heard of this guy. Nice find. Definitely an intriguing prospect.

LOL. Zangief is the one person I sucked with. Aside from his spinning pile driver he sucks. Wish they had that online, kids nowadays know nothing about no Street Fighter

Originally posted by Nalo9er:

Haha yeah. Everybody knew Ryu, Ken, and Guile were the go to guys but my friends and I mastered all the scrubs. Sega Genesis six button controllers! Would like to see Dhalsim at CB tho.

Genesis Super Nintendo
Originally posted by Nalo9er:

Genesis Super Nintendo

Damn how was he not on the radar until today
God damn.

Originally posted by Heroism:
God damn.

Wow, damn it
Share 49ersWebzone