There are 134 users in the forums

Kyler Murray, QB OU

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Did this asshat really cash a $4.6M check from the A's with no plans to repay them in full if he didn't perform on his contract??

Lawsuit city.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Did this asshat really cash a $4.6M check from the A's with no plans to repay them in full if he didn't perform on his contract??

Lawsuit city.

He's going to have to repay the A's every penny--and pay his agent too.

The A's of course will be out an early 1st round pick though.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Lawsuit city.

Yep. Losing a high first is a huge blow for the A's. If he had never signed his contract they would have received compensation in the following draft but since he did sign they are stuck. All they will have is his future rights should football not work out. Still believe that baseball will be his future long term.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Lawsuit city.

Yep. Losing a high first is a huge blow for the A's. If he had never signed his contract they would have received compensation in the following draft but since he did sign they are stuck. All they will have is his future rights should football not work out. Still believe that baseball will be his future long term.

I'm sure that will be Murray's pitch to them so he doesn't have to repay immediately. Doubt the A's go for it.
lol dude is holding the A's hostage and wants 15 mil or he's entering the draft. If I was the A's I'll say f**k you go, it's not like he's a Harper, Strasburg type can't miss prospect
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
lol dude is holding the A's hostage and wants 15 mil or he's entering the draft. If I was the A's I'll say f**k you go, it's not like he's a Harper, Strasburg type can't miss prospect

That's crazy
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
This chick is NUTS

Just an extension of the bigger issues we as a nation are having with the news media. They publish anyone who can write as long as they swallow the right pill.
Kyler all about his money man. I'd say f**k you if I were the As.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Kyler all about his money man. I'd say f**k you if I were the As.

As an A's fan, I fully endorse this. Let his 5'9", 185 pound frame get smashed by Aaron Donald a few times. He'll be back to baseball eventually.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Yeah the A's aren't giving that to a high ceiling/low floor prospect.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

Yeah that's not happening. Plus Beane would have to forfeit multiple first round picks to pay him that much.
Originally posted by Hopper:

Yeah that's not happening. Plus Beane would have to forfeit multiple first round picks to pay him that much.

Yep essentially he wants football draft pick money and it ain't happening. If it does, won't be a good look for him from his teammates along with everyone else in his baseball draft class, especially those that were drafted ahead of him
This guy is going to hold out for his rookie contract isn't he? Right now I don't see a leader at the qb position, I see a money hungry dude.
What a douche this guy is.
Share 49ersWebzone