LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 426 users in the forums

Kyler Murray, QB OU

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
This

So they lied to their fans to prop up sales, ultimately not drafting the qb that got sales up and in the process threw their true "FQB" under the bus over and over? Is that what this fan on reddit is saying?

Full blown conspiracy theories

That's what you got from my post? Because that's not what I said.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
That's what you got from my post? Because that's not what I said.

That's the reality of your post. If true they embarrassed their franchise qb to sell some tickets. Great thinking by them, you know Rodgers carried a 15 year grudge on McCarthy for passing him at the draft what do you think Rosen is thinking of Keim, KK, Arz's owner right now?
Originally posted by tjd808185:
That's the reality of your post. If true they embarrassed their franchise qb to sell some tickets. Great thinking by them, you know Rodgers carried a 15 year grudge on McCarthy for passing him at the draft what do you think Rosen is thinking of Keim, KK, Arz's owner right now?

Yea I know the Rodgers story. And Rosen is exactly the type of guy who would hold that grudge because he's being looked over. He deeply believes he can be great.

Teams change their mind. And this circus is believable for the cardinals. This is the same team that has made bad decision after bad decision with throwing money at bad QBs and signing bad coaches.

I never said I think it happened. But it's not a ridiculous scenario. Reminds me of all the times Jerry Jones tried to stick his nose in the football side of things. Almost pushed the team to draft Johnny Football but changed his mind and backed off.
Murray is the biggest smokescreen of this entire pre-draft two months of overanalysis
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Murray is the biggest smokescreen of this entire pre-draft two months of overanalysis

Yeah, they need to move the draft up - all this idol time is too much.
Originally posted by Nastastical:
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
The house always wins, Vegas are so clearly into Kyler @1 Bosa @2 that I can't see anything else happening.

Exactly if their odds are that overwhelming it's done deal.

Those were GSW like odds when swept helpless Cavs

Yup Vegas doesn't f**k up

Vegas usually wins, but don't these lines have a lot to do with the betting public? All we've been hearing since the combine is Kyler Murray to the Cards and I'm pretty sure most aren't ready to bet against that.

They will adjust the odds commensurate with the amount of money going down, but they still rely on their network of spies, who are paid a lot of money to be right.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Maybe not but my point is it's believable that ownership was trying to push for Murray for sales. Then reception was bad so they're letting the football guys do football stuff. Throughout history, owners always stick their noses where they don't belong.

So if they think Murray would help with sales, why not draft him? If the end game is putting butts in the seat, he does that. I heard a report from Tony Pauline on Friday that said the exact opposite...the owner was the one holding back because he invested money/time/draft picks into Rosen and the "football guys" are the ones trying to sway his opinion.

Someone is lying
Originally posted by mayo49:

Here's some news for ya

Here's some news for ya

s**t is heating up now!

Here's some news for ya

Allbright speculated that the Redskins were leading the pack with likely a 2nd rounder and a future mid round pick for Rosen. Seems like a 3rd wouldn't be enough if that report has any truth.
I will feel so much better about Bosa if the Cardinals trade Rosen between today and Thursday morning
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I will feel so much better about Bosa if the Cardinals trade Rosen between today and Thursday morning

The trade will be announced on Draft night, I think it's done in principle.

Lmao, you have any kind of a credible source for this statement?

Yeah, most likely.
Share 49ersWebzone