There are 136 users in the forums

Kyler Murray, QB OU

Just gonna leave this here


http://bleacherreport.com/post/nfl/e20a6aad-cfde-49db-ab81-94f5188fac88
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Just gonna leave this here


http://bleacherreport.com/post/nfl/e20a6aad-cfde-49db-ab81-94f5188fac88

Please do!
His combine will determine everything. Some people think he's only 5' 8, other sources say 5' 11. If he can get anywhere near Russell Wilson's 5' 10 5/8, that could be huge.

Hand size and weight are important too. He's listed at 195, if he comes out below 190 that puts a dent in his stock. Mayfield's handsize is 9 1/4, hopefully Murray's handsize is bigger.

He has everything else besides size though.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
His combine will determine everything. Some people think he's only 5' 8, other sources say 5' 11. If he can get anywhere near Russell Wilson's 5' 10 5/8, that could be huge.

Hand size and weight are important too. He's listed at 195, if he comes out below 190 that puts a dent in his stock. Mayfield's handsize is 9 1/4, hopefully Murray's handsize is bigger.

He has everything else besides size though.

It's tough to tell this dudes height. On his Instagram looks close to the same height as Christian Kirk and Malcolm Butler. Both 5"11. But in a pic next to AB who's 5"10 , he clearly looks an inch shorter.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,278
Going to play baseball...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2019/story/_/id/25725201/oakland-expect-kyler-murray-declare-2019-nfl-draft
Perfect.
De Cardinals new HC losing all his credibility before even coaching a game if he does not take Murray at 1 or us being in a unbelievable draft day sitution if they pick him at one.

Love this
  • pdc20
  • Member
  • Posts: 175
To be fair, the kid was pretty incredible this year.
The way he fought the Bama defense was really impressive.
If he was Baker´s size, he would be a candidate for the first pick.
Originally posted by jcs:
Going to play baseball...


https://www.sfchronicle.com/athletics/article/A-s-draftee-Kyler-Murray-will-not-play-both-13521091.php?utm_campaign=twitter-premium&utm_source=CMS%20Sharing%20Button&utm_medium=social



Originally posted by 49ersFan_vienna:
Perfect.
De Cardinals new HC losing all his credibility before even coaching a game if he does not take Murray at 1 or us being in a unbelievable draft day sitution if they pick him at one.

Love this

The guy said if he could. As in we have no qb on the roster.
This makes me happy.

And why not take him in the 1st? They could trade back and get him. For a team hurting as bad as they are, it makes a lot of sense to pick up multiple players. I didn't really like Rosen last year and he didn't look good this year, so the new HC may decide to get someone he seems to love at the game's most important position.

Murray is an athletic freak and an exciting player. The Cards need a spark and he might be the guy to provide it. Most people thought Mayfield wouldn't even be a consideration at #1 until rumors starting circulating days before the draft.

At QB, nothing surprises me. The financial implications of dealing Rosen could be a big factor, but I don't think they'll have any problem finding a suitor, especially with this draft class.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by 49ersFan_vienna:
Perfect.
De Cardinals new HC losing all his credibility before even coaching a game if he does not take Murray at 1 or us being in a unbelievable draft day sitution if they pick him at one.

Love this

The guy said if he could. As in we have no qb on the roster.

He most certainly can...and if it's all about building around Rosen they should come out and say that so we can move onto the next story.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 41,841
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
His combine will determine everything. Some people think he's only 5' 8, other sources say 5' 11. If he can get anywhere near Russell Wilson's 5' 10 5/8, that could be huge.

Hand size and weight are important too. He's listed at 195, if he comes out below 190 that puts a dent in his stock. Mayfield's handsize is 9 1/4, hopefully Murray's handsize is bigger.

He has everything else besides size though.

I think he's more 5'8ish. He looks real dinky.
Share 49erswebzone