There are 177 users in the forums

Nasir Adderley - Safety Delaware

Originally posted by Joecool:
We not going to shut every team out. With our D Front, let's help them by scoring points by getting WRs who can make plays when Kyles scheme doesn't work them open. Points! Points! Points!

And it will be more fun to watch.

I expect us to take a WR with our 2nd.

Aside from that - no.
We not going to shut every team out. With our D Front, let's help them by scoring points by getting WRs who can make plays when Kyles scheme doesn't work them open. Points! Points! Points!

Secondary is a bigger need imo, and it's a higher impact position. I'd rather go DB in the 2nd and WR, which is a deeper position in this draft, in the 3rd.
Originally posted by SammyFrancisco:

Secondary is a bigger need imo, and it's a higher impact position. I'd rather go DB in the 2nd and WR, which is a deeper position in this draft, in the 3rd.

I'm with this guy.
Originally posted by JaggedJ:

I'm with this guy.

Need to see how good our secondary will look with two highly rated edge rushers and one of the top pressure interior DL. No more D.

I'm with this guy.

Need to see how good our secondary will look with two highly rated edge rushers and one of the top pressure interior DL. No more D.

Nah, not a fan of "waiting and seeing" for an entire season when there's a solution right in front of us.

I'm with this guy.

Nah, not a fan of "waiting and seeing" for an entire season when there's a solution right in front of us.

Let's help the most important person on the team: Jimmy G. He needs WRs who can bail him out, not a special play design. JG is a tight window thrower. I think he would flourish with WRs that can win battles.

I'm with this guy.

Let's help the most important person on the team: Jimmy G. He needs WRs who can bail him out, not a special play design. JG is a tight window thrower. I think he would flourish with WRs that can win battles.

Round 3 sounds good.

I'm with this guy.

Round 3 sounds good.

R3 not good enough for Jimmy Geezus.
Is he possible with our second round pick?
Damn

Originally posted by Allx9er:
Damn

Yea I wanted him..

We needed a good free safety and we need O-line help
  • bors
  • Veteran
We're he go
Originally posted by bors:
We're he go

Here we go?
Adderley and Derwin James . That Chargers Defense just got scarier.
[ Edited by Fresno49er on Apr 27, 2019 at 8:39 AM ]
Originally posted by Fresno49er:
Adderley and Derwin James . That Chargers Defense just got scarier.

Oh yea!

We should address S next year. We have two really good CB's and a good D-line. (Use the S we have for now and see what happens).

Get a LB in rounds 4-6, and a OL or BPA with the other two picks.

We can't do it all in one off-season.
Share 49ersWebzone