LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

Nasir Adderley - Safety Delaware

Originally posted by Ninerswin:
Looks like he could be a cb. Maybe that's a possibility.

No
Originally posted by gold49digger:

eh if we draft him he should strictly be a safety.

Yes no more drafting guys to convert to different positions.
Originally posted by Oilcan:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

eh if we draft him he should strictly be a safety.

Yes no more drafting guys to convert to different positions.

Fine then! There goes my mock of converting Khalen Saunders to a running back.
Originally posted by illinois9er:

No

Hell no. Go watch Senior bowl week and see if you still feel that way
Originally posted by 49ers808:
I was unimpressed with this kid during Senior Bowl. He can't cover one on one for damn sure, strictly a centerfielder zone type safety. I for one hope he's not the pick at #36

Agreed. He's not a disciplined player and as a last line defender that's a big problem. I was watching him vs NDSU and holy crap play action passes we're eating him alive. Not just mis steps but full blown running up 5 yards to defend the run. People are clearly just watching highlights on this kid.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
He'll be awesome IF he gets it, but that's the risk, WILL he get it?
His pro-day going on right now
10'4" Broadjump
Never questioned his athleticism I just question his discipline

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I haven't watch much of him so I got nothing
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I haven't watch much of him so I got nothing

He's exciting to watch. He's either gonna put up a highlight reel play or look like a fool. Part of his lack of discipline honestly probably comes from not trusting his teammates so he felt like he had to do everything. I do love how fierce he is. I mean 300 pound guards come up to block him and he hits em in the mouth and doesn't back down. Even after the whistle dude will be shoving O-linemen it's great mentality that I like. I just cringe when a team runs a play action and he is biting to often and if you do that in the NFL it's 6 every time.
He's exciting to watch. He's either gonna put up a highlight reel play or look like a fool. Part of his lack of discipline honestly probably comes from not trusting his teammates so he felt like he had to do everything. I do love how fierce he is. I mean 300 pound guards come up to block him and he hits em in the mouth and doesn't back down. Even after the whistle dude will be shoving O-linemen it's great mentality that I like. I just cringe when a team runs a play action and he is biting to often and if you do that in the NFL it's 6 every time.

I see, so sounds like he needs better players and coaching around him...sounds like he's far from a polished S.

Hmmmm I gotta try to watch some stuff. I think he will be drafted before we pick in the 2nd anyway.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I see, so sounds like he needs better players and coaching around him...sounds like he's far from a polished S.

Hmmmm I gotta try to watch some stuff. I think he will be drafted before we pick in the 2nd anyway.

NDSU on YouTube is a mixed bag for him but still see his athleticism and his fight but also you'll see I think it's when NDSU is about to go up 35-0 they run a play action on 1&10 and he comes flying up and it's a simple throw to the tight end wiiiiide open in the end zone.
Fun player has the attitude needed to play the position. Thornhill is the best safety in this years class tho. Probably mid2nd/3rd round grade but don't be surprised when lynch gets his guy at 36, he's that good.
Share 49ersWebzone