LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

2019 Reese's Senior Bowl

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Good read
This was brought up a couple pages ago he also didn't look very spectacular today.

Thanks...I just post em when I see em.
Originally posted by NCommand:
This was brought up a couple pages ago he also didn't look very spectacular today.

Thanks...I just post em when I see em.

Same here
For the love of GOD what happened to Yodney?!!!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
No top ten ER's at Mobile, huh?
Originally posted by Waterbear:
For the love of GOD what happened to Yodney?!!!!!

No idea, but he's not in attendance.

Originally posted by mayo49:

No, I don't believe so. Montez Sweat is probably the closest thing.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 22, 2019 at 7:30 PM ]

We need an upgrade from Celek.

Originally posted by Waterbear:

We need an upgrade from Celek.

Agreed...great way to attack esp. if we can't find that ZWR.
From my limited perspective, here is who I thought the winnners were from today (I was a bit surprised that many of the bigger-named players did not dominate):

QB- Drew Lock- The ball looks different coming off his hands compared to other QBs. Really had some zip on his throws. Seemed accurate. I also liked what I saw from Tyree Johnson. He threw accurately in the pocket and on the move. On the flip side, Will Grier was a mess. Balls all over the place, fumbled snap, couldn't seem to do anything right today.

WR- I thought Doss from UC Davis looked fast in and out of his cuts. Tyre Brady of Marshall has a huge catch radius and looked terrific today. But, the two best today for me were Deebo Samuel and Terry McLaurin. Nobody was able to cover either guy all day.

OL- The OL always get hosed on these passing 1 on 1s against the DL, but a few guys stood out to me. I thought the best OL today was Washington OT McGary. I hate USC, but thought Chuma Edoga looked crisp out there at LT. Udoh continues to shine...at both tackle and guard (where he looked better). The Wisconsin guys struggled. Risner was up and down. Scharping mostly good. Lindstrom solid. Dillard of WSU looked good. Powers was the better of the Oklahoma guards.

DL- Surprised that Allen, Sweat, Ferguson, and Omenihu all were up and down today. LJ Collier looked better than all of them today. The interior guys were fun to watch. Gaines was a beast, Mack's butt and legs are so massive that he is simply mows over people once he starts moving forward.

Again, a very short analysis of who stood out to me.
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Jan 22, 2019 at 7:29 PM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:

No there never was gonna be...sweat is the highest graded edge and he's looked at as a lower 1st early 2nd rd guy
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
From my limited perspective, here is who I thought the winnners were from today (I was a bit surprised that many of the bigger-named players did not dominate):

QB- Drew Lock- The ball looks different coming off his hands compared to other QBs. Really had some zip on his throws. Seemed accurate. I also liked what I saw from Tyree Johnson. He threw accurately in the pocket and on the move. On the flip side, Will Grier was a mess. Balls all over the place, fumbled snap, couldn't seem to do anything right today.

WR- I thought Doss from UC Davis looked fast in and out of his cuts. Tyre Brady of Marshall has a huge catch radius and looked terrific today. But, the two best today for me were Deebo Samuel and Terry McLaurin. Nobody was able to cover either guy all day.

OL- The OL always get hosed on these passing 1 on 1s against the DL, but a few guys stood out to me. I thought the best OL today was Washington OT McGary. I hate USC, but thought Chuma Edoga looked crisp out there at LT. Udoh continues to shine...at both tackle and guard (where he looked better). The Wisconsin guys struggled. Risner was up and down. Scharping mostly good. Lindstrom solid. Dillard of WSU looked good. Powers was the better of the Oklahoma guards.

DL- Surprised that Allen, Sweat, Ferguson, and Omenihu all were up and down today. LJ Collier looked better than all of them today. The interior guys were fun to watch. Gaines was a beast, Mack's butt and legs are so massive that he is simply mows over people once he starts moving forward.

Again, a very short analysis of who stood out to me.

Agree with everything here
Share 49ersWebzone