LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 196 users in the forums

Andy Isabella- UMass WR

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Underthrown and he still houses it.

Took you long enough! lol I knew you would post this.

He's too busy seeing if QW did anything of note.

Lol
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
He's too busy seeing if QW did anything of note.

QW is always doing something of note.

• okdkid
  • Veteran
AZ Sports radio blasting Isabella for not being able to get off press coverage. Saying he hasn't looked the part in practice aside from one catch. We will see
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
May have dodged a bullet on this one. Dude has been invisible outside of one play against 3rd stringers. Can't do much of anything so far.
Originally posted by okdkid:
May have dodged a bullet on this one. Dude has been invisible outside of one play against 3rd stringers. Can't do much of anything so far.

LOL, and some guys on this board wanted him in the 1st.-2nd. rds. !!! Glad we didn't believe the hype. Sometimes the scouts are actually seeing it right.
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
LOL, and some guys on this board wanted him in the 1st.-2nd. rds. !!! Glad we didn't believe the hype. Sometimes the scouts are actually seeing it right.

Well I sure hope so since they get paid
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Wait, you saying we dodged a bullet on this one and week 1 hasn't even started yet? Guess we screwed up the Jalen Hurd pick then.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Wait, you saying we dodged a bullet on this one and week 1 hasn't even started yet? Guess we screwed up the Jalen Hurd pick then.

...I said "we'll see". Also, Isabella isn't playing right now because he's awful. Hurd isn't playing due to injury.

...I said "we'll see". Also, Isabella isn't playing right now because he's awful. Hurd isn't playing due to injury.

Hes not awful... But he's clearly not the best WR in the draft IMO.

Meanwhile my son Hurd is gonna tear it up when he gets healthy.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Hes not awful... But he's clearly not the best WR in the draft IMO.

Meanwhile my son Hurd is gonna tear it up when he gets healthy.

This.

• okdkid
  • Veteran
This guy can't even get activated on a team with awful WR depth. Beat out by a fellow late round rookie, among others.

Have to do more than just be fast.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
His best chance to be active is now. Crabtree cut, Byrd hurt.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Through 5 weeks:

2 rushes, 11 yards
Zero receptions
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Getting crushed locally for not being able to run routes and not having good hands. He will have plenty of opportunity now.
Emperor Bill can't wait for the Cards to release this shifty light skinned receiver.
Share 49ersWebzone