LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Alex Bars - G - Notre Dame

Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by genus49:
Really bummed we didn't draft or sign him. Mistake imo.

Kyle hates G's.
Evidently 31 other teams were also not overly impressed with him.
Da Bars.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
This guy is next I'm telling you

I'd say it's early given his injury but we don't have a 5th rounder so whatever. I'd be ok with it.

Yeah I'm not going Bars in the 4th if that's who they want they should try and move down

I forgot we didn't have a 5th. All the more reason to move AA to get the an extra pick.

Move AA in order to get a 5th round pick?!!!!

We can trade down in the 4th or up from the 6th and pick up a 5th rounder if we want a pick in the 5th round that bad.

Why would you give away a former 1st rounder for a 5th when the guy is an important part of our new D-line? Do you realize how hard it will be to throw with two 6 '8 guys at out DT positions?

Let me clarify. I was not saying move AA for a 5th round pick. It would've been a 4th or better. First off, if leaves in free agency, the best we can possibly get is a 3rd comp pick which will only be so many spots ahead of the 4th rounder (worse case scenario). Secondly, we already have a logjam at the position. Between Thomas and Street, there are two guys who can play his position on base downs as well as move inside on passing downs. I'm over it now. We're better off for this year with AA than whoever we'd draft for this one year only. I only hope that AA has a career year, particularly with the other talent around him. But the reality is, many people are hoping for something from AA that he has never shown in college or the pros.
Share 49ersWebzone