LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 212 users in the forums

Alex Bars - G - Notre Dame

Originally posted by irishluder:
I like!!!! Struggling to decide if we should pull the trigger on a guy like Dalton Risner at 36 or get another need like Adderly or WR... its making me hope we can trade back and still get Burns and have a late 1st and early 2nd to take care of a few needs and get quality starters

I do like dalton a lot...But I don't see OL being addressed that early.

The more i think about it the more I don't see SF moving off that 2nd overall pick. Lynch needs a star with that 1st rd pick after what looks like a bust of a 2017 draft for the most part. There's two elite players and they're in a position to get one. I like Burns but he's not a sure thing.

Imo if we move down it might be in the 2nd. Depends who's still there and how far down.

That said I'd love Bars in the later rds.
You can never be good enough or deep enough along the O line. Injuries and rotation goes along with the job. The O line makes the running game go and keeps the QB on his feet. Can't get much more important than that.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
You can never be good enough or deep enough along the O line. Injuries and rotation goes along with the job. The O line makes the running game go and keeps the QB on his feet. Can't get much more important than that.

Yup. As for Bars, will he be there with our 4th or later?
Originally posted by frankieuc68:

His injury will push him down...I'm saying 4th rd would be the absolute highest he goes. 5th/6th rd would make more sense
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by frankieuc68:

His injury will push him down...I'm saying 4th rd would be the absolute highest he goes. 5th/6th rd would make more sense
Nice, I'll take that! ND has been pumping some solid OL the last few years.
https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/191744-alex-bars-notre-dame/search=Alex%20bars

Okay... we just gone sit here and pretend like I didn't start this bandwagon? Okay NY cool man..
x
Originally posted by English:
Want some O line depth.

This is a good value pick. Figure the staff has to be aware of him considering he played with MM. Wrose case scenario, he's a backup that would be on the 53 if healthy.

Is it the 5th round that we are missing a pick? Either way, our first 6th is a good spot.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/191744-alex-bars-notre-dame/search=Alex%20bars

Okay... we just gone sit here and pretend like I didn't start this bandwagon? Okay NY cool man..
Waterbear, we missed this thread with all the crazy FA and ER convo. Props for finding him and making the thread man!

I did a search and didn't see a thread for him....also if you go to the top of the this thread I gave you credit for the find jeez

I did a search and didn't see a thread for him....also if you go to the top of the this thread I gave you credit for the find jeez

lol I was just messing around... it's all good.

Took me five seconds to find it, learn to use the search function noob.

I got you!

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Took me five seconds to find it, learn to use the search function noob.

I got you!

HA...I literally did! Knowing how s**tty I am at spelling I probably put two Rs in his last name or some s**t

Feel free push this into the other thread
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Mar 24, 2019 at 1:27 PM ]
Really want
I hope McGlinchey advocates for Bars to Lynch.
Share 49ersWebzone