LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Kelvin Harmon, WR, NC State

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 9moon:
that's why I have us taking his talent in the 2nd round.. or if we can even trade down a bit in the 2nd, (before that 10th spot), he would be the ideal pick then...

very well could be there in a trade down in the 2nd after the combine.

Nice!
Harmon is jacked as hell. I kept mixing him up with the Ole Miss boys when he was on TV during the combine.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Harmon is jacked as hell. I kept mixing him up with the Ole Miss boys when he was on TV during the combine.

Yeah he looked pretty solid at the combine

I think he weighed in at 221 which I didn't think helped his 40 time (he played at 215). Honestly wouldn't hate him at 36 if there
if he's sitting there at 36 I'm all over it
His attitude his what kyle/shanny like

Allen Robinson 2.0
Allen Robinson 2.0

• GORO
  • Veteran
I heard from Chapman that He is like Anquan Bolden and that would be a nice add to the roster with all the small speed guys we have. His size as a run blocker will get him more playing time over Goodwin.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Allen Robinson 2.0

Haha

I seriously just don't see what Harmon does that Kendrick Bourne doesn't do already. With Deebo, Hunter, Sills, Aj and Hollywood Brown... All of them bring a skillset that we currently do not have. Solid player, but not worth our second round pick.

I also don't like how he tends to body catch a bit much. Other then that he does everything else well, just nothing very good or different from Bourne like I mentioned. I also didn't see much RAC. So why not take a bigger player like Hunter or Sills?
This class is so stacked with late 1st RD - late 2nd RD prospects, I'm unsure how they even rank anymore, I do know the niners will have their pick of a very nice WR prospect at 36, I can't wait to see who is still on the board to chose from..
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I seriously just don't see what Harmon does that Kendrick Bourne doesn't do already. With Deebo, Hunter, Sills, Aj and Hollywood Brown... All of them bring a skillset that we currently do not have. Solid player, but not worth our second round pick.

I also don't like how he tends to body catch a bit much. Other then that he does everything else well, just nothing very good or different from Bourne like I mentioned. I also didn't see much RAC. So why not take a bigger player like Hunter or Sills?

• 9moon
  • Veteran
... not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me, but the 2x I watched him last year, I thought I was watching a young Julio... or at least Julio when he was at Alabama...

.. as for Sills, I would love to land him as well, maybe late 3rd or early 4th??
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Waterbear:

I never said he didn't have hands. But when you watch his film he really does have a habit of letting the ball get to his chest.

I don't hate him at all. He's a really good player. I just think he's more redundant than most of WRs we could draft.
Share 49ersWebzone