LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

Riley Ridley WR Georgia

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Deebo, Kelvin Harmon and Ridley are the only receivers I really want. DK I would only want at the back end of the draft or in the 2nd round. Top 10 10-15 is too high for DK, IMO.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I mean 6-1 200lbs isn't really small. Isabella on the other hand is a munchkin

It's black and white with the big-body crew.

Not 6-3, 225 lbs=midget

Big Bodied Crew = Fondness for TDs in the redzone.

Don't have to be 6-3 to score TDs in the RZ
Here's to hoping we can address interior OL in FA so we can draft Riley in round 2.

Pretty poor agility numbers for a guy who already isn't a speed threat.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Woof
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Yeah he was very unimpressive today and I think that RAS score might have took him off our board.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Yeah he was very unimpressive today and I think that RAS score might have took him off our board.

That doesn't make sense to me, he's been widely discussed as the best route runner in the class, now because of a few tenths of a second in shorts he's off the board?

This is why I hate the combine.
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
That doesn't make sense to me, he's been widely discussed as the best route runner in the class, now because of a few tenths of a second in shorts he's off the board?

Doesn't make sense to me too but I don't make the board. I could be wrong, but I think Shanny and the FO put a lot of stock in the RAS scores. I actually think one of them even said so. Either way his showing today didn't help him in my opinion
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Doesn't make sense to me too but I don't make the board. I could be wrong, but I think Shanny and the FO put a lot of stock in the RAS scores. I actually think one of them even said so. Either way his showing today didn't help him in my opinion

Just means he will be there for our 2nd Round pick is all

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

He's been a 3rd round guy from the start. If anything your post should say.... just means he MAY be there for our 4th round pick.

Too many WRs in his grouping for him to be a 2nd rounder IMO.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

He's been a 3rd round guy from the start. If anything your post should say.... just means he MAY be there for our 4th round pick.

Too many WRs in his grouping for him to be a 2nd rounder IMO.

Agree to disagree on that.

Well that's a bummer, I think that might push him down to the 3rd rd...the combine was big for him.

I think because of this draft class which is full of quality at WR and a lot of them are showing up yesterday it will push him down a little.

I still like him but it might not cost us a 2nd rd pick to get him now.
Might be a blessing in disguise if he slides to the 3rd for us
Share 49ersWebzone