LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

Riley Ridley WR Georgia

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Niners showing interest in the all the guys we expected lol.

Once you know what Shanahan is looking for in WRs, its a lot easier to center in on the guys he is likely to show the most interest in.

Which is why those folks holding out hope for a Tyrell Williams signing are likely to be very disappointed.

Yup!

BTW, see the Andy Isabella thread.
Nice! Would love Ridley
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Nice! Would love Ridley

It's a shame we don't have an extra 2 so we could get whichever O lineman fell AND Ridley/Samuel/AJ
When we take this guy, deebo, or isabella the big bodied crew is gonna be BIG MAD.
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
When we take this guy, deebo, or isabella the big bodied crew is gonna be BIG MAD.

I mean 6-1 200lbs isn't really small. Isabella on the other hand is a munchkin

It's black and white with the big-body crew.

Not 6-3, 225 lbs=midget
This guy reminds me of Josh Morgan.
[

Really would love Gaillard too.

Not 6-3, 225 lbs=midget

Big Bodied Crew = Fondness for TDs in the redzone.

Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:

Having a big body isn't the only way to score touchdown's in the red zone. You can try to throw it over the top over simply build a WR corps full of guys that can separate instantly.

If Antonio Brown is a no, I am certainly on board with Riley Ridley with our 2nd round pick.

Pretty much does everything KS would like and give us 3 solid receivers. It's not HOF bound AB, but Ridley is a great pickup. Perhaps they can work a minor miracle to improve the OL in FA if they aren't spending or trading for a receiver.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:

Not 6-3, 225 lbs=midget

LOL AB had 15 touchdowns at 5'10. You dont need a receiver who is 6'3 plus in the red zone, the fade route is overrated.
LOL AB had 15 touchdowns at 5'10. You dont need a receiver who is 6'3 plus in the red zone, the fade route is overrated.

Julio Jones has 11 TDs over the past two seasons combined. Calvin Ridley had 10 just as a rookie.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Julio Jones has 11 TDs over the past two seasons combined. Calvin Ridley had 10 just as a rookie.

Exactly! Shanahan just wants dudes who can separate. Get him that and the red zone issues will work themselves out.
Share 49ersWebzone