Pretty sure both of our safeties can lay the wood. And they are still ass

Oh okay

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rathman4481:
He'll be on IR by week 2!

Preseason or regular season

I hope not tho, this dude sick af
Blair made it through 2 years at Utah in the Pac 12...looks like he's plenty tough enough. Must've been a JUCO (Jr Coll transfer). It's likely Lynch likes him because he's a big hitter & very physical at the pt of attack. He needs to add some weight to play either SS or FS in the NFL. If he can add some strength & weight and learn to control his big hits so he doesn't get flagged for targeting he could be a guy to watch. He definitely showed up in the Pac 12 Championship game...and against WA he more than held his own.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
We need the ER before anyone else, how many rounds could he last before a team takes him?

The way he's lowering his head and neck, he'll fracture a vertebrae and concuss himself if he doesn't clean that up.

When he plays with proper technique, he is ferocious. Lynch I'm sure sees the potential.

Just need guys who can make plays out there. Blair is a day three pick right now. Will be interesting to see how much he rises this off-season though before the draft.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Dec 4, 2018 at 9:40 AM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
The way he's lowering his head and neck, he'll fracture a vertebrae and concuss himself if he doesn't clean that up.

When he plays with proper technique, he is ferocious. Lynch I'm sure sees the potential.

Just need guys who can make plays out there. Blair is a day three pick right now. Will be interesting to see how much he rises this off-season though before the draft.

Agree with this completely. The potential is there and this dude looks savage when he's on the field. If he can clean up his tackling technique, he'll be a lot more durable and effective at the NFL level and draw less 15 yard penalties.
Originally posted by LVJay:
We need the ER before anyone else, how many rounds could he last before a team takes him?

Round 3 to 5 guy.

I'd LOVE to get this guy on day 3. He's like a poor man's Dewrin James, with his range, physicality, versatility, and confidence. Obviously, he's not the freak that James is, but he allows similar scheme versatility.

Originally posted by WRATHman44:

I'd LOVE to get this guy on day 3. He's like a poor man's Dewrin James, with his range, physicality, versatility, and confidence. Obviously, he's not the freak that James is, but he allows similar scheme versatility.

Agreed
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Round 3 to 5 guy.

So if he performs well at senior bowl / combine then 3 it is...

Which means Lynch will snag him early 2nd rd

Round 3 to 5 guy.

Nah
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Round 3 to 5 guy.

Nah

I hope not, but ya never know with Lynch... he might have a fetish going on with PAC 12
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Round 3 to 5 guy.

Nah

I wouldn't be surprised to see a trade back from 33/34 to pick up a 3rd, followed by 3 day 2 need picks, like Ridley, Blair, & Winovich (in any order). Bosa, Ridley, Blair, Winovich by the end of day 2? I'd have to stay home from work until my superboner relaxed.
Share 49ersWebzone