There are 148 users in the forums

Hakeem Butler-WR-Iowa State

In the end, the first responsibility for any WR is to catch the ball. That's the only question mark I can see for this guy. If Shanny and Lynch think that's something that can be fixed, then bring him on if we don't take someone like AJ Brown or Debo Samuel before him.
I kinda have a Gruden boner for this one, hope we pick him in the second if we don't trade up into the first.
Hope he falls to the 3rd..
I like this kid in 2nd. rd., in fact he is the WR I most want us to get, but if we go elsewhere at 2nd rd, I hope he is at 3rd. rd.
I've warmed up to Hakeem. He's become my favorite big WR in the draft coming down the stretch. I don't know if he's what Kyle is looking for, but I think he'd be a pretty damn sweet player in his offense.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 21, 2019 at 4:24 PM ]
Greg Cosell seems to be high on him. His measurables are insane and I think I remember someone posting a clip of him running a nifty blaze out but I could be mistaken.
He's insane, but he has to Catch the damn ball.
I would like to land him so we finally have a big redzone target. We have been waiting forever for a big, fast, tall, rangy WR. He would be a really nice addition.
Originally posted by Heroism:
I've warmed up to Hakeem. He's become my favorite big WR in the draft coming down the stretch. I don't know if he's what Kyle is looking for, but I think he'd be a pretty damn sweet player in his offense.

Glad to have ya
Like what the guy brings to the table-but keep reading about his hands and because of that I hope that it is in the third round that they go after him, would rather go safety in the second if the niners don't get AJ Brown or Debo.

Jazz Ferguson is similar to him and the niners are said to have sent a scout to check him out, maybe a six round for him?

This is why you don't need to worry about his drops. His ability to control and contort his body in the air combined with his hands the size of a sheet of paper is just not fair.

2nd catch...

Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

What the f**k lol
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 22, 2019 at 9:31 PM ]
Hope the doesn't become another Dorial Green-Beckam
Share 49ersWebzone