LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 203 users in the forums

Lil'Jordan Humphrey, WR, Texas

This guy deserves a thread simply for having the GOAT name in professional sports.

His Crabtree play last Saturday, tho

[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 13, 2018 at 11:41 AM ]
Lol
wait.. his real name is Lil'Jordan?
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Yep. GOAT name.
yes and he's good. He can do just about anything on a football field. He's a swiss army knife and if he comes out it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Lynch fell in love with him. Disclaimer: Longhorn fan here.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Yep. GOAT name.

Can't we draft Big Ole Jordan instead?
Originally posted by kansasninerfan:
yes and he's good. He can do just about anything on a football field. He's a swiss army knife and if he comes out it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Lynch fell in love with him. Disclaimer: Longhorn fan here.

I like the hands catching and YAC, but he doesn't appear particularly fast or sudden in that clip.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by kansasninerfan:

I like the hands catching and YAC, but he doesn't appear particularly fast or sudden in that clip.

They also have a similar player in Collin Johnson on the team. The Niners could use a WR with some size and those skills after they solve the EDGE rusher problem and CB problem.
I don't think Kyle will be remotely interested in Lil'Jordan. I just thought he had a sweet name.
Is he even draft eligible? Thought he was a sophomore

49ers 808 Yes he is draft eligible
Heroism Why do you think Kyle wouldn't want a big playmaker WR who can run over people? Yes his name is sweet
M_brockalexander: Collin is more of a true WR. He's a long strider so like Lil Jordan not real fast. But he has great hands and awesome size (6'6 I think). Both guys are playmakers but Collin probably projects as a more pure WR where Lil Jordan is a guy who just make plays in various ways (if that make sense).
Bottom line we need WRs. Playmakers. Lynch even said so to one of he reporters before the NYG game. Edge is obviously the priority but not far behind is a WR need.
He's a man on the field already. Had a great game against ISU. I expect great things in what is likely his final 3 college games.
Hero where ya at

NAME1
would love to get this guy!
Share 49ersWebzone