There are 218 users in the forums

Quinnen Williams, DT Alabama

Thought the Jets d was playing pretty well. Since when do you expect a nose tackle to have 15 sacks?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Not worried about QW at all. He will be a atop DT in the NFL very soon.

1.5 sacks on the season....
Originally posted by jcs:

So what? He's adjusting to the NFL. Come back in 2 years and if he's not a top 5 DT I'll eat crow.
Originally posted by jcs:

So what? He's adjusting to the NFL. Come back in 2 years and if he's not a top 5 DT I'll eat crow.

That's the sound of a can being kicked downed the road.
[ Edited by Stanley on Nov 28, 2019 at 9:09 AM ]
Originally posted by Stanley:
That's the sound of a can being kicked downed the road.

The Jets have the #1 run defense in the NFL while having lost their top LBs to injury. Williams is playing a huge part in that.

A year ago people were calling Vita Vea a bust. Now he's the most dominant nose tackle in football. Williams got sidetracked by injury early on but long term I think he'll be fine. He has the athleticism, the skill and the right mindset to be a really good player in this league for a long time.

If they can add an edge, the Jets could have a really dominant defense next year with Adams, Williams and their LBs healthy again.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
The Jets have the #1 run defense in the NFL while having lost their top LBs to injury. Williams is playing a huge part in that.

A year ago people were calling Vita Vea a bust. Now he's the most dominant nose tackle in football. Williams got sidetracked by injury early on but long term I think he'll be fine. He has the athleticism, the skill and the right mindset to be a really good player in this league for a long time.

If they can add an edge, the Jets could have a really dominant defense next year with Adams, Williams and their LBs healthy again.

They should've tanked for chase young
And QW is out again...would have liked to see him vs Baltimore
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
And QW is out again...would have liked to see him vs Baltimore

Ravens have 140 rushing yards .... Not sure QW would of changed that at all.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

They should've tanked for chase young

Who is the number 2 edge rusher?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Quinnen Williams = Super Bowl.

Bump.

Originally posted by tjd808185:
Bump.

rofl
Originally posted by Heroism:
rofl

Pretty confident Bosa was the right pick. Lol
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by Bellaleo:
Originally posted by Heroism:
rofl

Pretty confident Bosa was the right pick. Lol

I guess.......if you're trying to draft the ROY and DPOY.
  • evil
  • Veteran
What's Quinnen Williams doing on Super Bowl Sunday?
Ohh man this will be good
Share 49ersWebzone