LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 350 users in the forums

Quinnen Williams, DT Alabama

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
That's not me

But this is you.
  • Kyzen
lmao at this thread. Don't think ive ever seen one side be so right and one side be SOOOOOO wrong!!!
You Bosa guys were so right that its comical in hindsight!!
Originally posted by Kyzen:
lmao at this thread. Don't think ive ever seen one side be so right and one side be SOOOOOO wrong!!!
You Bosa guys were so right that its comical in hindsight!!

Most the people in this thread argued to argue, but the majority of everyone, including QW fans, knew deep down that Bosa would be the pick. Anything less was just moronic based on our team makeup. Can you imagine if Lynch had taken QW, and Bosa was balling out in NY like he has been for SF and QW just a part of our already dominant T rotation? The fans here would be rioting, including the QW fans lol.
[ Edited by WINiner on Oct 21, 2019 at 2:07 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Good for Q will.... I am happy for him and for Jets Fans.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Most the people in this thread argued to argue, but the majority of everyone, including QW fans, knew deep down that Bosa would be the pick. Anything less was just moronic based on our team makeup. Can you imagine if Lynch had taken QW, and Bosa was balling out in NY like he has been for SF and QW just a part of our already dominant T rotation? The fans here would be rioting, including the QW fans lol.

hind sight is 20/20.....but jesus with AA doing what he is doing too....its not a given QW would even start recovering from injuries..... he could at least temporarily be an actual back up based on production.

I am a Q Will fan...but the 49ers have top tier tackle play right now. Think how pissed we would all be at Solly at end.

We got very blessed Bosa fell to us.
Jets are going to ruin him
Did he sack Brady today?
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Did he sack Brady today?

I think I saw him sack himself.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Did he sack Brady today?

"I hate avocado"

Bulletin board material for Brady.

The Jets have drafted so many 1st round 3-4 DE's. Wilkerson, Q-Williams, L-Williams, Richardson....
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

"I hate avocado"

Bulletin board material for Brady.

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Did he sack Brady today?

I think he'll do fine. With that said, picking Bosa was definitely the right choice.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
The Jets have drafted so many 1st round 3-4 DE's. Wilkerson, Q-Williams, L-Williams, Richardson....

Josh Allen or Brian Burns would've looked good in green and white.

Just sayin'.
Originally posted by WINiner:

People just thought Q would be the better individual player and then either got scared by Bosa's injuries or turned off by his politics.

They underestimated how good Bosa could be, we all underestimated AA again thus eliminating any need for tackle. I was all in on Bosa because how could you go wrong with Bosa, Buckner, Ford? Kind of surprised there was such a debate.
Share 49ersWebzone