LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 320 users in the forums

Quinnen Williams, DT Alabama

Originally posted by Heroism:
hoovtrain's post was tongue-in-cheek. Quinnen Williams hasn't done s**t besides one play involving a guard being tripped by his own tackle in the preseason. That and, coincidentally, get injured.

People have been s**tting all over Bosa from the moment he was drafted, and all the kid did was come out week 1 and BALL THE f**k OUT!!!

It truely isn't Bosa versus Q-will......

He is going to a fantastic player.... that does not mean the 49ers made the wrong choice.

I would absolutely not bet against Q Will.... I think that is gonna look petty and foolish in the future.

Bosa is awesome, we should all be ecstatic we got him to cheer for. Dominant edge rusher might be harder to find then Franchise QB. On top of that the 49ers got one with a skill set that really looks like it stands a chance it could age well.
[ Edited by Dshearn on Oct 7, 2019 at 1:33 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
lol @ Bosa planting flag. f**k you Mayfield
Originally posted by 4ML:
lol @ Bosa planting flag. f**k you Mayfield

This has nothing to do with Quinnen Williams. But I still dig it
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Originally posted by Heroism:
hoovtrain's post was tongue-in-cheek. Quinnen Williams hasn't done s**t besides one play involving a guard being tripped by his own tackle in the preseason. That and, coincidentally, get injured.

People have been s**tting all over Bosa from the moment he was drafted, and all the kid did was come out week 1 and BALL THE f**k OUT!!!

It truely isn't Bosa versus Q-will......

He is going to a fantastic player.... that does not mean the 49ers made the wrong choice.

I would absolutely not bet against Q Will.... I think that is gonna look petty and foolish in the future.

Bosa is awesome, we should all be ecstatic we got him to cheer for. Dominant edge rusher might be harder to find then Franchise QB. On top of that the 49ers got one with a skill set that really looks like it stands a chance it could age well.

My whole point with Q vs Bosa (because it kinda was that during the draft process for a lot of people in here) was simple....we have a plethora of good to very good DTs. We had one edge rusher who's had a history of injuries and really only on a 1-yr deal if we so choose.

Both were amazing college players and great prospects. One fit the bill and we got him
Originally posted by NYniner85:
My whole point with Q vs Bosa (because it kinda was that during the draft process for a lot of people in here) was simple....we have a plethora of good to very good DTs. We had one edge rusher who's had a history of injuries and really only on a 1-yr deal if we so choose.

Both were amazing college players and great prospects. One fit the bill and we got him

Definitely. Q is excellent but Bosa is perfect for us.
Originally posted by English:

Definitely. Q is excellent but Bosa is perfect for us.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Backup LG who's on this 3rd team in 5 yrs trips on his LTs foot.

I'm sure there will be better clips then this....

Where's Bosas's preseason highlight at?

Oh yeah...

It's over.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Damn it Lynch 49ers could really use an average run stuffer.

Lol this has a Wu vibe to it
Originally posted by Jcool:
Damn it Lynch 49ers could really use a top 3 NFL DT

You damn right!
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Lol this has a Wu vibe to it

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Total beast mode. I knew he would be. The next Aaron Donald. We could have had him. Instead we picked Mr. injured hamstring.....

I find this to still be hysterical. This has got some staying power.
Originally posted by Rathof44:
I find this to still be hysterical. This has got some staying power.

That's not me
Share 49ersWebzone