LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

DK Metcalf

Read somewhere apparently when he got to first grade he was able to bench 100 lbs. Don't know if it was a typo or just total BS but if somehow true that's pretty insane.

Found it...

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ole-miss-football/metcalf-insane-catches-more-metcalf-2017/

Metcalf's relationship with his dad has been well-documented. It was the elder Metcalf who taught his son how to become one of the nation's top high school recruits. That started back when D.K. was doing sit-ups and pushups with his NFL dad as a 5-year-old. Before D.K. started first grade, he could bench press 100 pounds.
lol wut
Originally posted by genus49:
Read somewhere apparently when he got to first grade he was able to bench 100 lbs. Don't know if it was a typo or just total BS but if somehow true that's pretty insane.

Found it...

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ole-miss-football/metcalf-insane-catches-more-metcalf-2017/

Metcalf's relationship with his dad has been well-documented. It was the elder Metcalf who taught his son how to become one of the nation's top high school recruits. That started back when D.K. was doing sit-ups and pushups with his NFL dad as a 5-year-old. Before D.K. started first grade, he could bench press 100 pounds.

Best WR in the draft by far. This kid will be a stud.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Best WR in the draft by far. This kid will be a stud.

Agreed. I didn't know he s**t muscles as a kid either. Impressive.
Not that it's not still heavy as s**t, but those are some damn ugly power cleans haha. I call fake news on the 100 lb bench as a kindergartner tho.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Not that it's not still heavy as s**t, but those are some damn ugly power cleans haha. I call fake news on the 100 lb bench as a kindergartner tho.

I can't imagine it would be good for the joints long term.
This kid is being overlooked because of our need for edge rusher. Would not be upset at all if we traded down and picked him up (with getting rushers in FA).

This dude is a freak lol. I'm telling you, guys. Brace yourselves because after the combine, the big-body WR horde will swarm this thread and forum like rabid locusts.

"HE'S OUR JULIO JONES"

"FORGET BOSA, ALLEN, WILLIAMS AND ALL OF THEM, WE NEED DK METCALF AT 2"

"T.O. 2.0 "

[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 18, 2019 at 3:29 PM ]
If we heavily addressed edge players in FA I would love Metcalf.

• krizay
  • Veteran
Metcalf is near the top of ny WR wishlist but he doesn't play to his size from what i could tell

More Randy Moss than T.O.
[ Edited by krizay on Jan 18, 2019 at 3:49 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:

This dude is a freak lol. I'm telling you, guys. Brace yourselves because after the combine, the big-body WR horde will swarm this thread and forum like rabid locusts.

"HE'S OUR JULIO JONES"

"FORGET BOSA, ALLEN, WILLIAMS AND ALL OF THEM, WE NEED DK METCALF AT 2"

"T.O. 2.0 "

2nd Rd.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
2nd Rd.

Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
2nd Rd.

Lol..he's not even the #1 WR at Ole Miss. C'mon now!!
Share 49ersWebzone