There are 211 users in the forums

DeAndre Baker CB Georgia

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Correct in that they matched up in 2018. I second-guessed myself after visiting a website that posted stats for Hall and did not list him as playing in the game. He did play and did not have a reception. I don't have the exact amount of times they lined up against each other, but I believe it was about 25 times.

Charted their matchups in the game:
1st quarter- No targets in their matchup.
2nd quarter- First target in their matchup at the 11:02 minute mark. Baker runs stride for stride with Hall who step out of bounds. Ball is overthrown.
No other targets in this quarter.
3rd quarter- Second target between Hall and Baker at 3:24 left in the 3rd. Baker breaks up the pass.
4th quarter- No targets for Hall in their matchup.

There were two times Hall ran past Baker. On the first, Baker throttled down because the ball was already in the air (it was picked off)
The second time, it appears there is safety help across the top. Again, it looks like he is throttling down to play zone.

I didn't see any penalties.

I honestly think Baker was bored half the time. It simply wasn't much of a contest between the two.

because he was hampered with a groin injury. he only ran about 10 routes. and the penalties i talked about would ahve been NFL penalties. in college you are allowed to mug em until the ball is thrown.

But Baker was clearly bored halfway through for sure.
Looking forward to this guy workout.
On the run from the law currently
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Oh he shocked people alright, just not with a workout.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Good thing that he's really fast I guess.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Good thing that he's really fast I guess.

Will develop into a Lockdown corner really soon
[ Edited by blizzuntz on May 15, 2020 at 9:59 AM ]
Will develop into a Lockdown corner really soon

Maybe a locked up corner first lmao
He had really good film. It just sucks that he sucks as a person.
Share 49ersWebzone