LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

LB Terez Hall, Mizzou

Listed at 6'2, 230 lbs, senior linebacker for Missouri. Just in watching games this year he pops off screen for me. Love the intensity and tenacity that he plays with. Just bringing him up for some of you draft junkies like myself to keep an eye on. Doesn't/Isn't getting the recognition like the guys from LSU or Michigan but kid is a beast
Great prospect who is going to rise up draft boards as the season continues, with Foster and Warner in unsure the team takes an ILB until later in the draft and Hall should be gone way before then but you're correct he's a beast !
My pick to replace the expected cut Foster, he's a beast..
Maaaaaaaaaan, I really didn't want to spend my free time watching LB tape this year.

I haven't watched much Terez Hall, but I can say this with confidence: if he's not a good athlete, the team won't be interested in him. They want athletes that can run at LB. That's how I knew they'd like Warner.
[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 24, 2018 at 9:58 PM ]
Originally posted by jersey49er:
My pick to replace the expected cut Foster, he's a beast..

What round would he last until 3 or 4?
Originally posted by tohara3:

All depends on his workouts and bowl games, but right now I think he would be available around then..
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by tohara3:

All depends on his workouts and bowl games, but right now I think he would be available around then..

Thanks
Bump cause we met with him at pro day!

Share 49ersWebzone