LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

Jachai Polite, EDGE, Florida

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
I hope he yells at a nurse. We need him in the 2nd round.

Lol some of you guys knock Lynch for drafting Foster, now you guys want the same in Polite? Smh
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Lol some of you guys knock Lynch for drafting Foster, now you guys want the same in Polite? Smh

Those were different people .
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Polite is a great fit for us. He needs to be on every 49ers draft person's short list

Yeah, I still think Foster was an okay pick to make. At least he had talent.

Solomon though. Horrible pick.

I want them to always get the best talent available.

For example

Mike says he didn't like the foster pick, hasn't said anything about Polite

Bill didn't have much of an opinion on foster. But says we should get Polite at a discount.

Kolohe - "Lol some of you guys knock Lynch for drafting Foster, now you guys want the same in Polite? Smh"
Oh baby there's some great clips in this thread

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Polite is a great fit for us. He needs to be on every 49ers draft person's short list

I'd be surprised if he wasn't, unfortunately I don't think Lynch & Kyle will be enamoured with him, they seem to want bigger guys up front.

I'd love to be wrong though, I could easily see him falling within range of a small trade up to around 25.

He's still my favourite edge after Bosa, but Allen's potential is starting to intrigue me.
Polite will go in the teens imo. If we don't trade back for him he's not going to be there.
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
I'd be surprised if he wasn't, unfortunately I don't think Lynch & Kyle will be enamoured with him, they seem to want bigger guys up front.

I'd love to be wrong though, I could easily see him falling within range of a small trade up to around 25.

He's still my favourite edge after Bosa, but Allen's potential is starting to intrigue me.

Reportly 49ers are looking for SPEED rushers.

Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

Reportly 49ers are looking for SPEED rushers.

In terms of where I think players will be drafted. I want Polite waaaaay more in a trade down then Allen at 2. Who else would be considered a speed rusher?

In FA maybe Ansah, Barrett, Ford?
Originally posted by Waterbear:
In terms of where I think players will be drafted. I want Polite waaaaay more in a trade down then Allen at 2. Who else would be considered a speed rusher?

In FA maybe Ansah, Barrett, Ford?

Oh yeah he's probably a top 20 guy. Allen/Burns are probably your early speed rushers besides Polite.
  • Eazy_
  • Veteran
[ Edited by Eazy_ on Feb 6, 2019 at 8:49 PM ]
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Matt Miller saying he's hearing from scouts there's some character concerns with Polite

Reuben Foster stuff?

Or "all he wants to do is buy his mom a house, then he might let up," type of stuff?

Maybe a polite (no pun intended) way of saying "multiple screws loose"?

[ Edited by zonkers on Feb 6, 2019 at 4:30 PM ]
Originally posted by zonkers:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Matt Miller saying he's hearing from scouts there's some character concerns with Polite

Reuben Foster stuff?

Or "all he wants to do is buy his mom a house, then he might let up," type of stuff?

Maybe a polite (no pun intended) way of saying "multiple screws loose"?

He's been comped to McKinley lol
Share 49ersWebzone