LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 201 users in the forums

Wu-5Rings U-Michigan hype machine prospect page...

Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:

But but but Michigan, at the same time ignoring Michigan's schedule..

Aren't you SEC fans embarrassed??? I would be...

Are these High School teams??? Pathetic and even more pathetic trying to gain respect after scheduling them..

This is why BlueHell won't compare Michigan's schedule vs SEC schedule as I have asked numerous of times.. I can spot you from a mile away... lol

EMBARRASSING AND PATHETIC!!

Do your posts have to be so aggressive ? This is a forum for 49er fans, not Michigan fans. The college interest is secondary. Please tone down the attitude.
Originally posted by English:
Do your posts have to be so aggressive ? This is a forum for 49er fans, not Michigan fans. The college interest is secondary. Please tone down the attitude.

Am I threatening anyone in any of my posts? When someone points at Michigan's schedule but conveniently continues to ignore when I ask them to put the schedules next to each other.

It's called reflection.. Spinning.. As a fan. It's an embarrassment that those schools continue to get the easy path..

Then demand credit or want credit for their cupcake schedule. I'm pointing out the SEC cannot talk about Michigan's schedule.

I have been asking him to compare schedules while ignoring me he continues to point at who Michigan has played?

That's trolling? I asked him numerous of times if he believes in what he says compare schedules..? But he won't..

I would be happy to go game by game and compare? I have said it to him before?

As a fan if those prestigious schools continue to schedule these weak games.. As a fan you want to see the best playthe best.

Regardless of the conference and especially a conference like the SEC. What fan wouldn't want to see the best play the best??? Not the weakest..

Alabama, Georgia and Clemson should have the toughest schedules not the weakest.

The best should play the best. That's all I'm saying.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Nov 12, 2018 at 6:29 AM ]
Am I threatening anyone in any of my posts? When someone points at Michigan's schedule but conveniently continues to ignore when I ask them to put the schedules next to each other.

It's called reflection.. Spinning.. As a fan. It's an embarrassment that those schools continue to get the easy path..

Then demand credit or want credit for their cupcake schedule. I'm pointing out the SEC cannot talk about Michigan's schedule.

I have been asking him to compare schedules while ignoring me he continues to point at who Michigan has played?

That's trolling? I asked him numerous of times if he believes in what he says compare schedules..? But he won't..

I would be happy to go game by game and compare? I have said it to him before?

As a fan if those prestigious schools continue to schedule these weak games.. As a fan you want to see the best playthe best.

Regardless of the conference and especially a conference like the SEC. What fan wouldn't want to see the best play the best??? Not the weakest..

Alabama, Georgia and Clemson should have the toughest schedules not the weakest.

The best should play the best. That's all I'm saying.
Michigan will get their chance in the playoffs if they continue to take care of business. Why are you worried about what other conferences do--you'll get your chance to prove if you can beat Clemson and/or Alabama. If/When that happens you can bloviate all you want about schedules.
Originally posted by pickle:
Michigan will get their chance in the playoffs if they continue to take care of business. Why are you worried about what other conferences do--you'll get your chance to prove if you can beat Clemson and/or Alabama. If/When that happens you can bloviate all you want about schedules.

If Michigan wins out and they put Georgia in. It would be ashame.

The narrative is already in the works. You just never know when you have a bias committee. As a fan of college football. I just want to see the best play the best regardless of the personal team I root for. They are saying if Georgia beats Alabama in the conference game. Michigan would get snubbed.. That's b******t if Michigan wins out.

It would be a disgrace to fans who want to see the best play, not see the best politics.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Nov 12, 2018 at 7:41 AM ]

Qwity Paye and Micheal Dwumfour.
  • evil
  • Veteran

The narrative is already in the works. You just never know when you have a bias committee. As a fan of college football. I just want to see the best play the best regardless of the personal team I root for. They are saying if Georgia beats Alabama in the conference game. Michigan would get snubbed.. That's b******t if Michigan wins out.

It would be a disgrace to fans who want to see the best play, not see the best politics.

IF a "one loss" Georgia team would beat Bama in the SEC title game they likely would jump to 3 with Clemson and ND each sliding up a spot. Which means Bama and not Georgia would be jumping Michigan for the 4th and final spot.

Unfortunate for Michigan, yes. But this further illustrates the playoff system is still flawed.
Originally posted by evil:

IF a "one loss" Georgia team would beat Bama in the SEC title game they likely would jump to 3 with Clemson and ND each sliding up a spot. Which means Bama and not Georgia would be jumping Michigan for the 4th and final spot.

Unfortunate for Michigan, yes. But this further illustrates the playoff system is still flawed.

According to Joel Klatt we should still be in but I still don't trust that bias system.

There's no way Michigan should be left out if they win out.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Nov 19, 2018 at 1:10 PM ]

GOOOOOOO BLUE!! Can't wait for Saturday.
Originally posted by Heroism:
GOOOOOOO BLUE!! Can't wait for Saturday.

🍻

s**t Big 10 champ or not a 1 loss AL team is getting in over my boys.
Originally posted by lamontb:
s**t Big 10 champ or not a 1 loss AL team is getting in over my boys.

A one loss Alabama may not even fall to 4. They're far and away more talented than any other team in football this year which the committee will factor in. At this point, they'd be a 15-20 point favorite over ND or Michigan in the playoffs.

As a ND fan, I was worried about Michigan jumping an undefeated ND for the 4th spot if Georgia beats Alabama and Clemson wins out, but the huge win against Syracuse and Michigan's close game against Indiana helps ND. You guys probably have nothing to worry about since Alabama is going to beat Georgia and blow teams out in the playoffs. If Michigan wins out, you get to be steamrolled by Alabama in the playoffs and we get to be crushed by Clemson.

[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Nov 21, 2018 at 4:35 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone