LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Devin Bush, LB MICHIGAN

#Beast
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Nov 18, 2018 at 2:07 AM ]
Any word on his injury? Maybe he falls to the 2nd round? Bosa and Bush? I would still prefer. 2 pass rushers but Bush as a blitzer is his strength.
Bush would be a sweet pickup. Hopefully he slides because of his height/size.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Hurt his knee vs OSU also. He may fall to the 2nd.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Hurt his knee vs OSU also. He may fall to the 2nd.

LB Devin Bush, Jr.: The junior linebacker had be to walked to the Michigan locker room in the third quarter after taking a hit out of bounds on the Ohio State sideline. At the time, he wasn't able to apply any pressure to his left leg. "He has a hip (injury)," Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh said. "I don't think it's going to be anything long-term, but it wasn't good for today."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2018/11/michigan_injury_report_devin_b.amp
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Too bad we can't afford to take this guy .. I know how the Cowboys were lucky that Jalon recovered from that knee injury, but bottom line is, we need players now.. ..
Originally posted by 9moon:
Too bad we can't afford to take this guy .. I know how the Cowboys were lucky that Jalon recovered from that knee injury, but bottom line is, we need players now.. ..

Lol

He doesn't have a knee injury bro.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I didn't say he did.. I'm saying that if he is injured and out for the year, to DROP to round 2 because of the injury, we just don't have the luxury to draft him.. We need players NOW, especially that FOSTER is no longer playing for us..
I didn't say he did.. I'm saying that if he is injured and out for the year, to DROP to round 2 because of the injury, we just don't have the luxury to draft him.. We need players NOW, especially that FOSTER is no longer playing for us..

It's a hip injury that only kept him out the game. Nothing serious. Probably a bruised hip from the hit out of bounds.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Nov 26, 2018 at 3:03 PM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Aside from that tho, to be honest w/you.. the guy should not be a 1st rounder anyway, he's a very good player (no doubt), but he reminds me of Teo and/or Perryman of San Diego Chargers..

Bush is waaaaaaaay more athletic than either of those guys. He is the new-age LB that can hit, run and cover.

I think he will fall to day 2. Some dinosaur teams are going to dock him points for being 5'11" 225lbs. Good for us because they don't care about that s**t in this system.
[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 26, 2018 at 3:13 PM ]
Aside from that tho, to be honest w/you.. the guy should not be a 1st rounder anyway, he's a very good player (no doubt), but he reminds me of Teo and/or Perryman of San Diego Chargers..

😂

Devin Bush is arguably the best linebacker in the country.. You cannot be serious..
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Nov 26, 2018 at 3:25 PM ]
"Devin Bush rises above Rashan Gary in Mel Kiper's latest Big Board
Bush is ranked as the 6th best prospect in the draft with Gary being placed at 8th."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.maizenbrew.com/platform/amp/2018/11/15/18097340/devin-bush-rises-above-rashan-gary-in-mel-kipers-latest-big-board
Bush is waaaaaaaay more athletic than either of those guys. He is the new-age LB that can hit, run and cover.

I think he will fall to day 2. Some dinosaur teams are going to dock him points for being 5'11" 225lbs. Good for us because they don't care about that s**t in this system.

I like Bush at 35 after Bosa at 1. Bring in a DC to utilize Bushes best ability as a blitzer and we have a serious pass rush over night.

Teams are calling..
Share 49ersWebzone