There are 208 users in the forums

2019 Rush DE

Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Who are the best fits for our 7-9T LEO?

TBH, none of them really fit the leo profile.

Thanks Hero...starting to think we might br cursed when it comes to this position. LOL
Can we do a Julio Jones type draft day trade for Nick Bosa?

Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I don't think we will pick high enough to get one. But we need to trade up and push it anyway and get one. This team just needs a pass rusher now. I don't see how we can get much better without a pass rush.

I think we can get Fowler or Ray in FA as apposed to the draft next year. I don't think we'll be drafting high enough to get one of the top ER's.

Totally agree.
Lets move up for Bosa. eff it!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I created a thread for him during the college season thinking he would come out for the draft, he's a very nice prospect who can play every LB spot and DE, I expect him to have a great season and be a top 20 pick..
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
My guy is Joe Jackson 6'5" 260 from the U, played really well vs. Mike McGlinchey. 7.5 sacks as a freshman and 6.5 as a Sophomore.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Who are the best fits for our 7-9T LEO?

TBH, none of them really fit the leo profile.

Thanks Hero...starting to think we might br cursed when it comes to this position. LOL

Assuming we don't trade for a edge rusher, I'm all for trading up for an edge rusher, and/or double dipping next year on the edge rusher position if we cant trade up.

Fred was a 2nd round and Charles was a 4th. That will be one of the positions I'm relying on our draft experts to give us the scoop this college season.
What's the point of drafting someone when we have armstead and marsh? You don't just take their jobs.
Dang

He looks really good, albeit small. Mid-rounder?
Dude looks like a wide receiver playing edge. He looks soooo tiny. I'd guess day 3-UDFA for now. I wonder if he'll be at the combine.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 4, 2019 at 11:49 AM ]
Dude looks like a wide receiver playing edge. He looks soooo tiny. I'd guess day 3-UDFA for now. I wonder if he'll be at the combine.

Oh for sure late guy

I don't know much about him just saw the clip and saw that burst around the edge...they say he's 6-1 235 I think he might be at the shrine game?
Speed rusher seems to be our need.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Speed rusher seems to be our need.

I was told you don't win with that and NEED an inside counter move for that to work
Share 49ersWebzone