Originally posted by NYniner85:

I have him at a 6.95

That would be massive for him.

Yeah it would!
Originally posted by philosoraptor:

I have him at a 6.95

That would be massive for him.

Yup that fits right into why kyle likes (WRs with a sub 7 3-cone).
He did that with terrible form (think bosa and him running a 40 not in a straight line)
I don't think Harry makes it to the second round.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Yeah a lot of these WRs are hard to figure out as far as draft slot goes.

I've seen Harry in the late first and I've seen him late 2nd.

This makes me sad. He's my favorite WR in the draft.
Originally posted by 9erguy:

This makes me sad. He's my favorite WR in the draft.

I agree, but someone good will be there for our second pick. It could still easily be Harry. Calvin Ridley and Courtland Suttan both lasted until the 2nd last year....

And if it's not Harry we'll still have our pick between some great looking WRs
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
I agree, but someone good will be there for our second pick. It could still easily be Harry. Calvin Ridley and Courtland Suttan both lasted until the 2nd last year....

Ridley was the 26th pick in the draft

People gotta remember SF has the 36th pick, that's basically a 1st rd pick. Is Harry, Brown, Butler, Deebo all top 35 prospects in this draft? nah
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

Ridley was the 26th pick in the draft

People gotta remember SF has the 36th pick, that's basically a 1st rd pick. Is Harry, Brown, Butler, Deebo all top 35 prospects in this draft? nah

Give me one of the Browns and I'm good!

This is my pick at 36 (if he makes it that far)
For the need we have at WR, not sure why people didn't pay attention until his pro day.. Harry, Metcalf, Butler, Brown(s), Harmon.. have had it for more than draft season.

I'd grade Harry, Metcalf, and Butler over Corey Davis... who the WZ so desperately wanted coming out.
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
For the need we have at WR, not sure why people didn't pay attention until his pro day.. Harry, Metcalf, Butler, Brown(s), Harmon.. have had it for more than draft season.

I'd grade Harry, Metcalf, and Butler over Corey Davis... who the WZ so desperately wanted coming out.

I mean I paid attention...Imo Cory davis can play outside and beat press much better than Harry can. Imo Davis is better off the line.

Harry's probably best served as a big slot at the next level. Sounds like that's what kyle might be looking for, think Colston.
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:

I mean I paid attention...Imo Cory davis can play outside and beat press much better than Harry can. Imo Davis is better off the line.

Harry's probably best served as a big slot at the next level. Sounds like that's what kyle might be looking for, think Colston.

Wouldn't you think we are set at the slot? I think we're in the market for an outside guy, Brown, Butler, and Harry are all good if we can get them at 36.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Wouldn't you think we are set at the slot? I think we're in the market for an outside guy, Brown, Butler, and Harry are all good if we can get them at 36.

See I don't think Taylor is a 3 down guy. I see him as a 3rd down converter and in on certain packages. I got no clue what Richie James is.

I'm not saying any of these guys (Harry/Brown/Deebo) are purely slot dudes, they can lineup all over but they will have their most successes in the slot at the next level IMO.

I'll take a JuJu, Ftiz, Bolden, Colson type WR
Share 49ersWebzone