LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 341 users in the forums

ASU WR N'Keal Harry

Didn't feel like making a separate thread.

But another player is Kyle Williams 2.0

His athletic ability is unbelievable. Honestly I compare his style to Antonio Brown. I actually thought he outplayed Harry in a number of games.
Harry is back! Starting to remind me a little of Owens with how he goes across the middle.
Wow this guy is a beast. He is big, tall, large frame, fast, strong and has real good hands. He's a beast who can take it the distance on any play. His upside is huge. He has a great future someday in the NFL. Definitely a guy to keep your eye on for the future.
Very good WR class. But im happy with who we got. If we draft, deebo is my guy
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Sep 2, 2018 at 12:17 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Wow this guy is a beast. He is big, tall, large frame, fast, strong and has real good hands. He's a beast who can take it the distance on any play. His upside is huge. He has a great future someday in the NFL. Definitely a guy to keep your eye on for the future.

Yes, he is a true man amongst boys. He has some room for improvement. But on several of his routes, I thought his footwork looked way improved. He had a pass or two go off his finger tips, would love to see him get better glue-hands.

But physically, he can truly man handle any DB. He is a WR that DBs have to tackle the feet on.

The other ASU players that stood out:
DT Rennel Wren - 6'5 295, was a beast as a penetration nose.
CB Chase Lucas** - Only a rs-soph, he was all over the field.
C Cabral* - Played LT last year and now at his natural center position. I don't understand how PFF can grade someone over him, it was a full on clinic put on by him.

Next week is MSU, and we find out who is for real.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Yes, he is a true man amongst boys. He has some room for improvement. But on several of his routes, I thought his footwork looked way improved. He had a pass or two go off his finger tips, would love to see him get better glue-hands.

But physically, he can truly man handle any DB. He is a WR that DBs have to tackle the feet on.

The other ASU players that stood out:
DT Rennel Wren - 6'5 295, was a beast as a penetration nose.
CB Chase Lucas** - Only a rs-soph, he was all over the field.
C Cabral* - Played LT last year and now at his natural center position. I don't understand how PFF can grade someone over him, it was a full on clinic put on by him.

Next week is MSU, and we find out who is for real.

Just found out. Real deal N'keal is a beast. He took some shots throughout the game but came up huge when it mattered. As I said in the college football thread, if we don't end up w him in SF, I'll be sad lol.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
What a physical freak, has the same body type as a T.O. Josh Gordon, Julio Jones.
Originally posted by jimrat:
What a physical freak, has the same body type as a T.O. Josh Gordon, Julio Jones.

He plays a little like TO in the middle of the field. When he gets the ball he doesn't look to go down. Then he can make the high-point grabs like Fitzgerald or Julio. Someone needs to get his name in front of Kyle Shanahan, STAT. Make him fall in love like he did w Joe Williams. This time it would be worth it
Kid is an impressive athlete, but I want to see him drop his weight, show some nuance manipulating DBs and work something other than a vertical stem.

This sums up how I feel about him at this moment. Things are tentative, of course.

[ Edited by Heroism on Sep 9, 2018 at 8:26 AM ]
Standouts in ASU vs MSU:
-WR N'Keal Harry, took some hits and was blanketed. Still had a good game and made a jump ball catch on ASU's only TD.
-C Cabral - He didn't look bad, which is great since he was up against NFL quality DTs
- LT Tucker - he had some epic battles with the DE, his pass protection outlook improved
-RB Eno Benjamin - Only a sophomore, but his receiving skills are legit
-WR Kyle Williams 2.0, finally showed up
-DT Wrenn, don't know how he only got 1 tackle. Trust me, he was the most impressive player on the field. He is a draft pick. He consistently blew up the C.

Originally posted by Heroism:
Kid is an impressive athlete, but I want to see him drop his weight, show some nuance manipulating DBs and work something other than a vertical stem.

This sums up how I feel about him at this moment. Things are tentative, of course.

He'll be drafted on potential to develop. He is not Calvin Johnson.
God damn.

Originally posted by Heroism:
God damn.

Been saying this for two years with this guy. He makes highlight grab after highlight grab. Several that haven't made prime time because he landed out or just barely dropped it going to the ground.

Plus, if he gets in space, he goes after YAC like TO used to.

I was sitting in this corner of the endzone telling a Mich. St. fan that we had seen lots of cocky big 10 teams come into ASU and lose, and he did this shortly after lol

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1038666782477889538?s=21

GET JIMMY THIS MAN!
[ Edited by PowderdToastMn on Oct 27, 2018 at 5:25 PM ]
Honestly I think he's a project at WR
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Honestly I think he's a project at WR

Maybe but he is the best WR in the last two drafts to me.
Share 49ersWebzone