LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 323 users in the forums

Brian Burns, EDGE, FSU

This was a special edge class. Nearly all of them have looked great in the preseason. Now let's see how many of them carry it over into the regular season. I have a good feeling this guy will.

Still remember getting my balls busted thinking Burns is a better pass rush prospect than Allen. Not that anything is proven yet but so far Burns have shown what I liked about him.
My son

Hopefully he plays the majority of snaps.
Too skinny, will probably break both legs on his first snap. Should be selling insurance.
Originally posted by saniner:

Hopefully he plays the majority of snaps.

Hopefully he haunts Goff's dreams in that game.
He looks pretty good. He was my 3d favorite edge rusher and I liked how young he was. I'm happy with bosa, but would have loved a trade down and picking up Burns or Allen. Hopefully Bosa stays healthy, but I'm curious to see how these two compare. If Burns develops that spin move, itll be interesting
All my sons prospering. Everyone eats.
Originally posted by Heroism:
All my sons prospering. Everyone eats.

Did you put your Polite kid up for adoption or something?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I had to put him up for adoption after the combine.

Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I had to put him up for adoption after the combine.

Next time consider military school
Thinking we should've got 2 pass rushers from this class...
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Thinking we should've got 2 pass rushers from this class...

We should've. WInovich should've been second, and that isn't hindsight. Last year I wanted 3 guys, one in free agency (I figured Brandon Graham was going to be that guy until he was extended), and then Bosa, and another later pick. Hopefully we make up for that with another edge guy in the 3rd this year. I'm crossing my fingers hoping that adding a tackle in the 1st is enough and we can hold off on drafting another DB until the 4th or 5th. I'd like to take a guard with that 3rd as well, but history says KS isn't drafting a guard that high. I hope his history serves him well. Tackle in the first and an edge rusher in the 3rd (should be someone with the ability to start in a year or 2 if necessary) would serve us very well, keeping our Dline strong, and setting us up for the future with a guy that can start at tackle.
He's been producing early and often, as well as getting home right before getting the sack. Gonna be interesting to look back in a few years
[ Edited by Jumpman91023 on Sep 24, 2019 at 12:30 PM ]
[ Edited by Jumpman91023 on Sep 24, 2019 at 12:24 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone