There are 201 users in the forums

Ed Oliver, DT, Houston

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Not a good look, I've been peaking at Oliver since his all-American freshman year, and think he'll be a fine player, that said I no longer think he's the best interior lineman in the draft.

For me that distinction goes to Quinnen Williams.

I don't want either though so a few wins or a trade down would work.
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Not a good look, I've been peaking at Oliver since his all-American freshman year, and think he'll be a fine player, that said I no longer think he's the best interior lineman in the draft.

Last thing we need is a player with an attitude problem. I can see Lynch scratching his name off already. Doesn't seem like the kind of player they want in the locker room.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Last thing we need is a player with an attitude problem. I can see Lynch scratching his name off already. Doesn't seem like the kind of player they want in the locker room.

To be fair it's a bit of a D*CK move by the coach as well. I'm sure they would bring him in and judge for themselves if they wanted him.

I still don't think he's as good as Quinnen though, not sure I'd settle for the 2nd best interior roster with all our other needs.
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

s**t this team needs some attitude. Not a good look but I don't' think this will hurt his draft stock. Players and coaches get heated and go at each other sometimes. And I'm not advocating drafting him but we need to draft somebody with some attitude fight and want to. We got a team of tame pushovers
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
What a total non-issue.

The coach LITERALLY tried to undress him on the sidelines. Pardon me if you need a fainting couch.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

We need like 5 players with an attitude problem. Way too many nice guys on this roster.
Let the man wear a coat!
Originally posted by okdkid:

We need like 5 players with an attitude problem. Way too many nice guys on this roster.

lol, you know what I meant. But I agree at the same time after watching the clip and hearing more about what more there was to the story that the coach handled this horrifically.

All sarcasm aside, at the end of the day, talent often reigns supreme and if a guy is a slam-dunk BPA, you go with him. Not sure that's gonna be Oliver for us. Think we'll be in prime position for a different player.
🤔

Originally posted by 49erWill:
🤔

yeah..idk now....just sell the top pick for more picks anyways. We need depth. Bosa most likely will go to the raiders as they have 5 gat damn picks to play with and deal if need be.
Lol what lol
What a non issue lol....Oliver needs to pack it up and get ready for the draft (basically already has).

We an't drafting a DT so who cares. He will still be a top 10 pick. Think Williams is the top DT in this class.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
🤔

yeah..idk now....just sell the top pick for more picks anyways. We need depth. Bosa most likely will go to the raiders as they have 5 gat damn picks to play with and deal if need be.

Probably not if Chuckie decides to trade Carr at the end of the season.
Originally posted by okdkid:

factsssssssssssssssssss
Share 49ersWebzone