There are 254 users in the forums

Nick Bosa, EDGE, Ohio St(The Politics Free Thread)

Dude plays like a a seasoned vet. He will be money right out of the gate. Whoever gets him will have an immediate franchise pass rusher.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Dude plays like a a seasoned vet. He will be money right out of the gate. Whoever gets him will have an immediate franchise pass rusher.

Seriously. I don't know what they do these Bosa boys, but they are pass-rushing machines. So many tiny details in that simple sack from today vs Rutgers. The depth in first two steps, the footwork to shorten the arc, subtle hand swipes to stay clean, the natural leverage and lean to rocket out of the corner, etc.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Seriously. I don't know what they do these Bosa boys, but they are pass-rushing machines. So many tiny details in that simple sack from today vs Rutgers. The depth in first two steps, the footwork to shorten the arc, subtle hand swipes to stay clean, the natural leverage and lean to rocket out of the corner, etc.

I'll be shocked if he doesn't go #1. He is everything you look for in a modern edge rusher.
Baby Bosa Those hands. That balance Special, special pass rusher.

Baby Bosa Those hands. That balance Special, special pass rusher.

Enjoy buffalo
If we lose on Sunday let's get him.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I'll be shocked if he doesn't go #1. He is everything you look for in a modern edge rusher.

Agree

IMO, we'll have enough wins to keep us from trading up to get him.

If he ends up in Cleveland - I'll faint.

[ Edited by Heroism on Sep 15, 2018 at 5:39 PM ]

Was just coming here to talk about this play, kids a monster..
Baby Bosa is hurt. But he did damage before he left.

Dude is just unstpppable. Scary good. Hope his injury is nothing serious. He may not make it to our pick but he's still a blast to watch. Just hope Seattle doesn't get him :(
Baby Bosa is hurt. But he did damage before he left.

Hurt just like joey, their dad , uncle and cousin. I wouldn't touch Bosa with a top 5 pick.
Ohio State HC Urban Meyer announced that junior DE Nick Bosa (abdomen) will miss Saturday's game against Tulane.

Bosa will undergo further tests on his lower abdomen and groin, per Meyer. Bosa left last Saturday's game against TCU in the third quarter with the injury (or injuries). Through three games, Bosa has four sacks, six TFL, a fumble recovery for a touchdown and a forced fumble that resulted in a touchdown. He is a top-five overall prospect for the NFL Draft and remains in contention to go 1.1.

Looked like a pulled groin
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Ohio State HC Urban Meyer announced that junior DE Nick Bosa (abdomen) will miss Saturday's game against Tulane.

Bosa will undergo further tests on his lower abdomen and groin, per Meyer. Bosa left last Saturday's game against TCU in the third quarter with the injury (or injuries). Through three games, Bosa has four sacks, six TFL, a fumble recovery for a touchdown and a forced fumble that resulted in a touchdown. He is a top-five overall prospect for the NFL Draft and remains in contention to go 1.1.

Injuries pulled down Harold Landry's draft stock. Might it happen to Bosa and maybe we have a shot at it picking around say 20th pick? Hero's enthusiasm has got me excited about maybe having a shot at this guy.
I saw an interesting 2019 mock draft. Not that it's set it stone, but it does give a good idea of where we will need to be to have a shot at some of the top guys.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Injuries pulled down Harold Landry's draft stock. Might it happen to Bosa and maybe we have a shot at it picking around say 20th pick? Hero's enthusiasm has got me excited about maybe having a shot at this guy.

I can't fathom Bosa falling that far, short of major scandal or an injury that keeps him out for part/all of the 2019 season.
Share 49ersWebzone