LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

Nick Bosa, EDGE, Ohio St(The Politics Free Thread)

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Would trade the farm for Bosa the Younger.

Agreed.
I've seen numerous people in the NFL scouting world say this DL class may be one of the best ever. Definitely starts with this guy
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
I've seen numerous people in the NFL scouting world say this DL class may be one of the best ever. Definitely starts with this guy

He is really good but I rather take a every down player like Rashan Gary with the combination of speed and size, he throws linemen around like rag dolls. Nick Bosa is not an every down player for Ohio st. He might not be the best player on that defense...

I want to see him more on the field from him, like every down before he gets that #1 status.. He is not on the field enough.

Give me a great-freak every down player over a great package player all day everyday. Imho
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Apr 30, 2018 at 5:18 AM ]
I don't know what the Bosa family does to these boys, but they play with some of the best lower-body bend that I've seen. They have an intrinsic forward lean that makes it incredibly difficult to out leverage. It's as if always about to fall forward but lean just enough to stay upright and maintain leverage and power. Coiled springs. Thunder in their hands with surgically precise hand placement.

[ Edited by Heroism on May 7, 2018 at 12:34 PM ]
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:

He is really good but I rather take a every down player like Rashan Gary with the combination of speed and size, he throws linemen around like rag dolls. Nick Bosa is not an every down player for Ohio st. He might not be the best player on that defense...

I want to see him more on the field from him, like every down before he gets that #1 status.. He is not on the field enough.

Give me a great-freak every down player over a great package player all day everyday. Imho

I think your Michigan bias is showing again
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Patriots projected 2019 picks

■ First round

■ Second round

■ Second round (from CHI)

■ Third round (from DET)

■ Third (compensatory*)

■ Third (compensatory*)

■ Fourth round

■ Fifth round

■ Sixth round (compensatory*)

■ Seventh round

■ Seventh round (from PHI)

■ Seventh round (compensatory*)

I got excited for a second thinking we got some extra picks that I missed then saw the Patriots at the top
There should be a warning at the beginning of this thread to not get a crush on him. Bosa is so far out of our reach next year it would be like a orangatan hoping to marry Scarlet Johansson. Not just out of her league like out of this world.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
There should be a warning at the beginning of this thread to not get a crush on him. Bosa is so far out of our reach next year it would be like a orangatan hoping to marry Scarlet Johansson. Not just out of her league like out of this world.

I know its usually not good for GMs to look ahead at next years draft cause you can't bank on it, but I wonder if they realize how great the edge rushers are in next years draft and thats why they decided to hold off on getting an edge and see what marsh and attouchu can do.
we winning atleast 8 games so no chance in hell

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

This, gonna have to be an idiot like ditka and go full on Ricky Williams trade
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

I'll second that!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

This, gonna have to be an idiot like ditka and go full on Ricky Williams trade

You are probably right, but if this years team really is better than last years team then why bother drafting anybody after the 4th round pick (in a sense, since they shouldn't make our team anyway). That's why I'm open to trading a boatload of draft picks to get that elite edge rusher that will make this defense elite. Just like Jimmy made that rag tag offense - playoff caliber last year.
My favorite rookie prospect so far. Looks like he could be a 3 down edge rusher and his skill set seems like it would comp,I ment Buckner and Thomas very well. So sign me up for the band wagon I guess
Originally posted by Temecula49ersfan:

Agreed.

Would be the difference maker we all have been hoping for.
Share 49ersWebzone