LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

Who do u think the niners will pick not who you want ?

Who do u think the niners will pick not who you want ?

Who do u think the niners will pick not who you want or is your draft crush ? It's hard to predict who Kyle shanahan and John lynch will pick . My best guess would be Landry or edmunds but who knows .
  • 91til
  • Veteran
I'm saying roquan
Jaire Alexander
  • crew
  • Veteran
Believe Shanny/Lynch take Edmunds at #9 if they don't get a decent trade down offer. Strong possibility that the Bears take Edmunds at #8, but if he makes it pass the Bears, Niners choice would be Edmunds if staying at #9.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
No offense, but you already have a thread on this OP.
Courtland Sutton is the pick. Not my pick that high but we're talking about Lynch and Shanahan here. We're getting a good player just probably not who we think which is the topic of this thread.
You only have 3 options lol
Originally posted by Ark49er:
Courtland Sutton is the pick. Not my pick that high but we're talking about Lynch and Shanahan here. We're getting a good player just probably not who we think which is the topic of this thread.

Shanny hasn't typically taken an offensive player in the first round of drafts.
I think Shanny/Lynch will go with R. Smith as an insurance option if Foster misses considerable time plus form a nasty combo in the middle of our defense for yrs to come

Davenport, I think the size, speed, potential, at a position of need will be too much to pass up.
I can believe Edmunds...not Landry, Sutton or Roquan. With potentially 5 QB's taken in the top 7-8 spots, hard to say who may fall to us. If it's Nelson, I'll celebrate like a mad man. Well, not really, but I'll be very happy. Davenport could be a dark horse.
Here's how I rate the three:

1a Landry
1b Roquan

Baalke Special: Edmunds (if we pick him, I hope I'm wrong).
[ Edited by Lobo49er on Mar 21, 2018 at 8:52 PM ]
Nelson if he's there since he's bpa otherwise I'm guessing Edmunds.
Title is a run-on sentence.
Share 49ersWebzone