LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

Clelin Ferrell DE Raiders

Shop 49ers game tickets
Ferrell played very well today. Got pressure in Stafford's face there on 4th and goal.
Two sacks so far tonight. Kid is looking better by the week.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Meh.......coverage sacks
The Chargers OL is dogs**t and Rivers was holding onto the ball for like 4 sec. These are the games you build up those sack numbers
Yea I'm not gonna take it away form a guy b/c he got coverage sacks. he kept making the effort and made good plays. it's a positive Hurst is a beast on their interior
Originally posted by lamontb:
Yea I'm not gonna take it away form a guy b/c he got coverage sacks. he kept making the effort and made good plays. it's a positive Hurst is a beast on their interior

He's an effort guy, that's a positive but he's never really dominating a guy off the snap like you want from a top 5 draft pick.

Maxx Crosby looked a whole lot better and he was a 4th rd pick.
How many times did he jump offsides against LA? Dude is all sorts of meh
He's a rook and he's supposedly their swiss army knife on the line,...getting the job done.

A little early to have dominant play as an expectation. Still growing into his role.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Originally posted by Heroism:

DEs the Raiders should have picked instead.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
DEs the Raiders should have picked instead.

I'm just baffled how they didn't grab either of them. Admittedly, I thought Ferrell would be better than he's been, but Brian Burns and Josh Allen were clearly more talented and impressive on tape. Raiders raider'd an obvious decision.
[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 1, 2021 at 6:36 PM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Derek Carr playing as well as he has, has covered up the fact that the Raiders have drafted just as s**tty as us under Gruden/Mayock.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Derek Carr playing as well as he has, has covered up the fact that the Raiders have drafted just as s**tty as us under Gruden/Mayock.

They've really been on the same track as the 49ers. Blowing lots of early picks but knocking some later picks right out of the park.
Share 49ersWebzone