LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 334 users in the forums

Clelin Ferrell DE Raiders

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jimrat:
If you watch that video at the top of page, you see so many sacks where he goes unblocked and yes even this game the line is letting him go unblocked......not impressed at all.

Kid dominated thar Texas A&M there was no overrated play that game. Today he seems to look like he's taking some plays off. Overall his technique is worlds better than it was last yr.
lol syracuse runs the highest tempo of basically any D1 team on offense and dungey does a great job of getting the ball out. They were averaging like 49 points a game coming into this game, and Clemson locked them down. 10 points came off of two fumbles in the redzone. The defense stood up in the second half especially.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Paging BlueHell......paging BlueHell!!!

Need some inside scoops on Ferrell, does he have any red flags, off the field-wise?
He looks very good. I would be happy if we picked him. I'm not sure where he will go but probably pretty high. He is one option for us for sure.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Paging BlueHell......paging BlueHell!!!

Need some inside scoops on Ferrell, does he have any red flags, off the field-wise?

Haha nope. Supposed to be a great kid with a lot of charisma. A lot of swag but not douchey. A little bit of a country boy.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Praying to god Ferrell is the 49ers pick.....PRAYING TO GOD!!!!

Yup him or Bosa and I'll be stoked. Honestly I can see Ferrell being the pick end of the day.

There's a couple QBs that will more than likely be over drafted, Oliver is a beast deserving of a top 5 pick and there is also a couple tackles.

If we're picking top 5-10 we should be in a position
I might be overlooking some teams, but of the teams likely to finish in the top-10, how many are drafting a quarterback? I don't see many this year.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I might be overlooking some teams, but of the teams likely to finish in the top-10, how many are drafting a quarterback? I don't see many this year.

New York Giants.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

New York Giants.

That's one team. I said I don't see many.

New York Giants.

Yeah there's not a bunch of teams that don't have their perceived franchise QB.

Giants. Cowboys perhaps.

Raiders are a dark horse if Gruden tires of Carr. He's can be cut for limited penalty after season IIRC.

Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Giants. Cowboys perhaps.

Raiders are a dark horse if Gruden tires of Carr. He's can be cut for limited penalty after season IIRC.

I could possibly see Dallas but I don't see Gruden ditching Carr, he's in love with that guy.
One step closer to drafting this Will Ferrell guy
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Giants. Cowboys perhaps.

There are some possibles, but not clear cut teams like how there has been in the past. This is a GREAT year for teams with established QBs that are 10 year veterans. They can draft a replacement and get a guy that would have gone top-10 in previous years if the poor teams address other positions at the top of the draft. The Patriots, Steelers, maybe the Saints, and Washington could go for a QB. The shock team would be Dallas and I may be missing another team. But I just don't see the plethora of QBs going early as there has been in recent years.
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Sep 30, 2018 at 8:08 PM ]

New York Giants.

49ers,,

If the webzone does the drafting
Originally posted by English:

New York Giants.

49ers,,

If the webzone does the drafting

Webzone only drafts in hindsight. So we won't find out who we should've drafted until October of 2019
Share 49ersWebzone