There are 312 users in the forums

Tua Tagovailoa, QB Alabama

Originally posted by Nastastical:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Hawaiian Tebow with a much arm though.

Not even close. This kid is much closer to Russell Wilson than Tebow. Based off arm talent alone he's a future first round pick, unless teams nitpick about his height.

This is true.. Tebow was amazing in College too.. Tua is bulky like him. Georgia was certainly not ready for him last night.
undrafted FA is his future. You guys wanna blow him after 1 half?
Originally posted by valrod33:

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Ill bet you 1 million doll hairs
Ill bet you 1 million doll hairs

• HERN
  • Veteran
He's a freshman so that gives him time to work on his throwing motion. One of the ugliest releases I've seen.

Could be that he was nervouse. Non the less, I can see this guy develop to the likes of Dak.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
The Throwin Samoan II !!!!
So real question. Why was Hurt starting over him?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
State of Hawaii is QBU. Mariota in the playoffs, McKenzie Milton of UCF went undefeated and beat SEC favorite Auburn and Tua just put Bama on his back and won the National championship. It ain't all grass skirts and pineapples here lol

Watch out for Soljay Maiava and Chevan Cordeiro coming up too.

Lol we'll see about Chevan Cordeiro, he seems thin and small with a below average arm. The kid is a gamer, but he's definitely gonna have to eat more cheeseburgers and improve in strength and mechanics.

Saw him take hit after hit in the state tourney and still throw spot on passes both with and without his feet set. He already reads defenses better than some college QBs

Deep side line passes hang up, and he rushes a lot of throws. There's a lot of time for him to grow both physically and mentally so I like his potential. He's just not in the same class as Mariota and Tagovailoa.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
So real question. Why was Hurt starting over him?

Saban.

Cheehooo!! Happy for the young kid from HI. Went to the same high school as Marcus Mariota and Barrack Obama.

So much this
Where do people get the Tebow comparison from though?

He's a pretty small QB, with incredible poise, can run, his lateral movement surpasses Tebow. Can spin the football and goes through progresions...Yea he reminds me of Tebow to...Yawn
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Russel Wilson 2.0

Hawaii biased aside, this is exactly who I compared him to. Tua has a strong lower body just like Wilson with pretty much the same arm it was fun watching him last night.

I immediately thought Steve Young when started the second half with those lefty drop backs -- WOW
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
Cheehooo!! Happy for the young kid from HI. Went to the same high school as Marcus Mariota and Barrack Obama.

Saint Louis has churned out some big names that played in the NFL.
Share 49ersWebzone