There are 209 users in the forums

Marquise Haynes OLB Ole Miss

Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
One thing I liked about older players with value based on where they're selected... More day one ready to take things seriously(maturity) and IQ playing football and going through life a bit longer IMO.

So far the knocks are too light and a bit older..

Day 3 would be a steal. Looks more like a day 2? Guys who contribute day 1 that you don't have to draft in round 1 are like gold.
Originally posted by Bellaleo:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
One thing I liked about older players with value based on where they're selected... More day one ready to take things seriously(maturity) and IQ playing football and going through life a bit longer IMO.

So far the knocks are too light and a bit older..

Day 3 would be a steal. Looks more like a day 2? Guys who contribute day 1 that you don't have to draft in round 1 are like gold.

After Aldon I seriously would never expect a pass rusher to be day one ready to play the Run.
He's one of my favorite pass rushers in the draft. When he lines up wide at WDE (Seattle LEO) he's deadly. He's be an excellent LEO on passing downs. He'll get drafted as a situational rusher. He gets swallowed up in the run game.

I think he'll be there in the 3rd and worth considering with our second pick that round. If we don't address LEO early or in FA, he'll be a nice upgrade over Marsh.

He compares to Jimmy Gilbert in terms of what he offers.
Share 49ersWebzone